i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 03:42 AM)
Did I really just eat 3 sausage mcmuffins, 4 hash browns and a box of pizza rolls?

Odd. I had 4 sausage biscuits with egg, and 4 hash browns last night. I guess great drunk minds think alike. :lol:

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 30, 2011 -> 11:23 PM)
Vids or it didn't happen

s***, don´t got vids but my wallet speaks for the jamesons, f***ing 30 euro for the 3 doubles, and my friend saw me with the chicks too.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 03:09 AM)
This is a good place to ask, I suppose. Your most expensive bar tab, GO:

Mine personally is only about $60, but a guy we were with at the Fieldhouse in Iowa City racked up like a $500 tab. I think he talked it down to about $200, but that was unreal. It was shots and pitchers all night long.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 30, 2011 -> 10:21 PM)
It´s 6am here in Barcelona, just getting back after hooking up with 2 chicks, fantastic night.

I don´t even care that I spent so much on Jameson doubles, totally worth it.

Hmm....were they two hot chicks? And what would "hooking up" actually be describing?

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
I smell what you're scratching at

Hahha, well from what I remember atleast one of them was hot, but she only spoke Spanish and I had no idea what she was saying, so we made out at the club and I ended up leaving her to find my friend since it was 5am and we needed to go back to the hostel at some point.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 09:10 AM)
Hahha, well from what I remember atleast one of them was hot, but she only spoke Spanish and I had no idea what she was saying, so we made out at the club and I ended up leaving her to find my friend since it was 5am and we needed to go back to the hostel at some point.

It was probably, "no mister, please stop trying to make out with me."

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 10:38 AM)
It was probably, "no mister, please stop trying to make out with me."

Mayve when i wake up i will reply with something better but touche my friend, touche

btw, im plastered, 3 nights sober in maroc and now im raging on a monday night

So mad right now, had an Australian chick all night and then she says she has a boyfriend and wouldnt do anything more, its my last night in Portugal and ive got a flight in 4 hrs, really wanted this to be my distraction till then

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 08:47 PM)
So mad right now, had an Australian chick all night and then she says she has a boyfriend and wouldnt do anything more, its my last night in Portugal and ive got a flight in 4 hrs, really wanted this to be my distraction till then

Now what do you mean by "had an Australian chick all night"?

I'm starting to think you have a tendancy towards exaggerating, son...;)

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:53 PM)

Danced and made out, so mayve i interpret a bit different, but that is my line of thinking right now.

She made out with me 3 times and then did a half runaway til we found out she had a boyfriend from her friend.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:53 PM)

Also, this never happens to me, so Im shocked and a bit cocky that this is happening...and extremely glad. Going abroad is the best thing ive ever done.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 09:55 PM)
Danced and made out, so mayve i interpret a bit different, but that is my line of thinking right now.

She made out with me 3 times and then did a half runaway til we found out she had a boyfriend from her friend.

Boyfriend = Australian for Russ has bad breath :)

I kid, I kid...

Sounds like an amazing trip you've had, Russ!