i am drunk

Heads22

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Feb 26, 2011 -> 08:50 AM)
I woke up this morning and realized I had drunk Facebook-messaged a couple of people.. Humorous and dangerous to say the least. This did prompt me to go back through previous messages I had sent, in similar states of mind and I am extremely pleased with how many of them led to positive situations.

It's the drunk dial of the 21st century!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 09:58 PM)
I had my first Four Loko tonight. And second. And third. I've heard of these mystical beings for months while I was away on a Senate campaign but I never saw them. And they are glorious.

That's doce lokos in one night. Very stout.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 13, 2011 -> 11:14 PM)
Spring Break. South Padre Island. My last 8 days were epic.

Yea, but did you...

Make out with some random 30 yr old then proceed to hook up with the girl that dumped your ass a few months ago AND send her some ridiculous text messages afterwards. That's a successful night...

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

First night in London was on Tuesday, we got back from the bars around 4am, went to bed in our room. Somehow, I woke up in another room at the hostel, completely emtpy and only woke up because the maid came in and was surprised I was in there.

Never blacked out that hardcore before.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 26, 2011 -> 01:23 AM)
Firday friday gotts get down on Friday, yesterday was htuesday, tomorrow iws saturday, then sunday comes afterwardsssssssssssssssssssss

I dont want this weekend to ennnnnnddddd.