Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I've decided that Jericho return was was brilliant. I hope he does the exact same thing next week. Possibly a third if the fans still are not booing him hard enough.
  2. The Second day of 2012 is here.... Whose it going to be? My money's on Jericho.
  3. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    You ever begin to start thinking about everything you drank the night before, and then pause and ask yourself how you are possibly still alive?
  4. Randy Orton out 6ish months with injury.
  5. QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 26, 2011 -> 10:06 PM) Well, that "main event" segment with Kane was as bad of a final segment as I've ever seen. Possible Cena heel turn now?
  6. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Dec 22, 2011 -> 04:09 PM) i prefer drunks that turn rich all of a sudden and cover everyones tab, even the people they just met that night. f*** everything about this. This is me, and I hate it.
  7. This Heat-Mavs game is going to go longer than 4pm. I swear to god if ABC doesn't flip to the Bulls game when it starts I am going to freak out.
  8. Ahhh I love that new thread smell.
  9. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 16, 2011 -> 11:55 AM) Yes. I'm not sure how many current MVC'ers there even are on the site anymore. I will join and fight with the MVC. I'm more drunk on Christmas Eve than I was a few nights this semester at school, should I be worried?
  10. Merry NBA opener to all of you.
  11. Merry NBA Opener Eve to all of you.
  12. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 22, 2011 -> 12:05 PM) Coach of the Year predicts. Two people picked Vinnie. http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/story/_...ear-predictions Not one person picked thibs to repeat, and looking at the MVP predictions as well not one person picked Rose to repeat.
  13. QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 21, 2011 -> 10:06 PM) You can't listen to the content, you should know that's garbage. But looking at these two bicker back and forth on national TV and the looks on Stephen A Smith's face were totally worth the 5 min. First take has been gold the past few weeks with them debating over tebow. Stephen A's reactions are awesome.
  14. 5 years 94 million.
  15. QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 19, 2011 -> 03:06 AM) Big night for The IWC. Zack Ryder wins the US title, and Daniel Bryan wins the World title in the usual cheap MITB manner. Big Show defeated Mark Henry, Henry laid Show out after the match and Bryan cashed in for the cheap win. And another big night for the IWC on tonight's raw.
  16. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 16, 2011 -> 08:51 PM) After seeing this last Video on SD unless the E is just 100 percent trying to swerve people, it's absolutely Jericho, way too many hints in there. Do you have a link to it? I didn't watch SD.
  17. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 17, 2011 -> 06:15 PM) Osiris Eldridge dropped 52 last night in a NBDL game. Had to throw in a little Redbird news in the NBA thread. Yeah, he's been doing really well so far in the D league.
  18. Jimmy Butler for ROY
  19. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 15, 2011 -> 12:43 PM) So I'm doing my usual "skeptical about a move before it happens, but then once it happens i convince myself that it will work out and is awesome" moments re: Rip. I'm getting really excited. The more i think about it, the more I think the running around he does on offense will have a fantastic effect for our scoring. I still wish we had gotten ray allen the year previous more, but oh well. Honestly if we had gotten Ray Allen last year I'm pretty sure we'd he hoisting a banner New Years Day.
  20. I want to go to raw in chicago december 26 so bad.
  21. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 12, 2011 -> 10:40 PM) Was he hurt again? In story he was hurt. I believe he just took some time off though, and tonight returned masked and better then ever.
  22. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 12, 2011 -> 10:06 PM) kane big red machine returns That was awesome.
  23. According to Woj a GM said there was multiple bids, but the Clips had the highest. Good I guess he was never really close to Miami.
  24. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 12, 2011 -> 02:32 PM) I have to assume this is a joke. 50 TDs against 8 INTs in 2007 for Brady. Rodgers is presently on pace for 48 and 7. 2007 Patriots had his statistical clone. I'm hoping it was. Tom Brady was a hell of a lot more proven in 2007 too then Aaron Rodgers is now.
  25. I love the confidence out of this Bulls team right now. Maybe they do all want to keep playing together. DRose: "We had the No. 1 record in the NBA last year. I guess people forgot that."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.