Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:53 PM) No, please trade Boozer. He was so f***ing worthless. Just play him less. This team went to war tonight and won. It deserves a shot at doing it themselves one more time.
  2. Call me crazy, but unless Dwight agrees to come here. DO NOT BREAK UP THIS TEAM. They're special and they as a team earned the right to go at it themselves tonight. You trade a guy away you risk ruining the entire chemistry that makes this team awesome. Edit: And if they lose as this team I will not be upset. I think this is the first time in my fandom that I'm attached to players as much as the colors on the jersey.
  3. Brandon Marshall ‏ @BMarshall Reply Retweet Favorite · Open http://pic.twitter.com/gCRDDHmM
  4. And yet somehow we have the best record in the league.
  5. Great.... http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baske...0,7531804.story this coupled with the mike james tweet @mikejames7: I guess 3rd times a charm. That's what they say!! and this K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop Close DRose's latest tweak is sore groin, sources said. Suffered fender bender on way to doctor. Status in doubt for Heat. Looking more and more likely that Rose doesn't play tomorrow. I'm getting so fed up with all these injuries. Jesus can we just be fully healthy for more then 1 game. I will not be watching the beat down we receive tomorrow if Derrick does not play.
  6. Iona scored 55 points in the first 15 minutes and 34 seconds of play, they only managed to score 17 more points in the last 24 minutes and 26 seconds. Insane.
  7. I swear if I lose both of these games after huge comebacks im going to be pissed. Stupid pools involving these stupid games.
  8. QUOTE (TheCut87 @ Mar 13, 2012 -> 07:04 PM) this is from RealGM.....interesting timing for a new 10 day contract if it is a deal w/ the bulls The Bulls have to sign him for the rest of the season. Can only sign a player to a 10 day twice.
  9. Heat lose to Magic. Could be a huge win tomorrow night. We'd be up 3.5 games overall and 2 games in the loss column. But even if we lost we'd still be tied in the loss column and up 1.5 games.
  10. Lets go Birds!
  11. One of my pools includes the First Four games... Already 0/1.. BLOW IT UP
  12. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 12, 2012 -> 10:28 PM) Gross. My number one all time drunk food is a Primetime Calzone in Normal. Plus how could you forget the phone number? 888-9999 Same it blows DP Dough's calzones out of the water. I don't even have that programmed into my phone its so easy as well. I also love their pizza(dipped in ranch) when drunk so its a win win.
  13. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Mar 11, 2012 -> 07:13 PM) There is nothing I hate more than ranch. What? I could literally each Ranch by itself. I love it.
  14. Hard hat and lunch pail Gibson.
  15. Why would the Bulls make the Celtics trade? That's just pure stupidity I think.
  16. Uhhh deng might have to sit a few games to rest his left wrist
  17. I just started the Book of Basketball. Also I'd rather do current. I don't know nearly enough about the NBA pre 90's to do an all time list.
  18. iOS 5.1 out. Camera button now permanently added to the lock screen (no more double taping home). You can also swipe that up to get to the camera instead of touching it. The 4S also now says 4G in the corner when connected to AT&T HSPA+ http://www.macrumors.com/2012/03/07/ios-5-...-hspa-coverage/
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 7, 2012 -> 03:53 PM) It's so amazing on the ps3. Yes, last year during the free preview I tried it out and loved it. So I decided that it's well worth the 125 dollar price tag this year.
  20. What happens if teams 5-8 finish tied?
  21. I just splurged and bought mlb.tv. Should be a fun year watching baseball now!
  22. And the score after the last three weeks stands at Cena-3 Rock-0 Are they booking the rock to seem this bad to get a more 50/50 reaction from crowds?
  23. Big wins vs playoff teams the last week. Gunna have to keep it up with the magic, knicks, heat, and sixers all paying a visit to the UC in the next two weeks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.