Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 01:19 PM) The problem right now is that last year's Heat are worse than this year's Heat. The Heat are also healthier now and have better depth. And the Bulls...well, Rose and Deng aren't as healthy, and they still dont' have Hamilton in the rotation fully yet. The Bulls "Could be" better than the Heat...but I certainly can't call it yet, and it's going to take beating the Heat to convince me. Last years Bulls are worse then this years Bull's as well though.
  2. I've been thinking it through. Fully healthy and with the Joakim Noah of the beginning of last year, and the one we have now. I think the Bulls are better than the Heat.
  3. QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 4, 2012 -> 08:57 PM) I posted the gif here before anybody saw it. So there. Though I didn't point it out. It was my avatar before you posted the GIF. But it really doesn't matter this epic GIF should be everyone's avatar
  4. That was an awesome weekend that I didn't see coming at all. I figured we would lose to UNI on Friday. Think the Birds start as preseason #2 in the Valley next year?
  5. Awesome road trip. P.S. I'd like to point out that I had my avatar before SoxFan1 had his. That is all. Go Bulls.
  6. I want to watch the game with fans. Its why I love Hawk and Stacey King.
  7. The Rock was awful tonight. Cena blew him out of the water.
  8. Thibs took play the enemy and sit your team to heart. I like it.
  9. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 25, 2012 -> 11:42 PM) My mother is convinced that when my son enters high school in a little over a decade, all of his books will be on an e-reader. Your mother is most likely correct.
  10. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 09:29 PM) Do yourself a favor and watch the video Punk posted on Twitter today. f***in awesome And I couldn't watch it but heard Punk-bryan tonight was once again fantastic. I watched and can confirm that it was fantastic.
  11. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 20, 2012 -> 09:50 PM) And as much as I hate to say it....The Rock has been awful and Cena has been pretty solid here the last couple of weeks. I thought Cena was awesome tonight.
  12. Jericho-Punk for the WWE title official for wrestlemania now
  13. Wow the Smackdown Chamber match was awesome. I was highly entertained.
  14. K.C Johnson @KCJHoop All signs point to DRose returning Monday vs. Hawks. Be surprised if he doesn't play. #Bulls This is most excellent news, as I have tickets to the game
  15. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 19, 2012 -> 12:09 PM) Why couldn't they give that spot to a returning Christian? Santino in the match isn't awful because its new but come on. Christian tweet a welcome to Milwaukee thing on his twitter. Maybe he attacks Santino and steals his spot?
  16. I hope Santino wins the WHC.
  17. I just recently learned how to solve a rubik's cube. I felt that you guys should know this. Edit: also rowand im sorry to hear about that, let us know if you need anything
  18. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 18, 2012 -> 08:18 AM) No one said the 90s were the only period of NBA basketball. You are ridiculous. what you did there when quoting him was epic. The last 12 pages or so of this thread I just read were great entertainment. Thanks guys.
  19. Hopefully John Lucas gets shipped out of town when Rose is healthy. Also Luol Deng is just incredible.
  20. I cannot wait to watch Jeremy Lin Center tonight!!
  21. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 15, 2012 -> 08:50 AM) i would hate to be a MLB schedule maker if this happened. Accomodating both the Sox and Cubs schedules so they dont cross would have a big ripple effect on the entire league schedule The sox and cubs play both at home a couple times a season already anyway. A lot of the vendors work at both parks so they try to keep one team home and the other on the road already. The two or three times a season it does happen the cubs usually play during the day and the sox at night. I don't think they've both been playing at home at the same time in awhile. So I don't think this would be a problem.
  22. I wonder if Thibs will get angry during the all-star game at his team for no defense.
  23. If they can have wrestlemania at metlife, then would they be opposed to having it at soldier field?
  24. QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 08:03 PM) Who wrote the article? That's blasphemy. http://www.csnchicago.com/blog/bulls-talk/...20126226905-915 I think we should move Kevin Cross to a new job.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.