Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Bill Simmons on twitter @sportsguy33
  2. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 27, 2011 -> 01:07 AM) I was in Watterson Towers at ISU drinking Keystone Light with my good friend IamPabloOzuna. Watterson
  3. It's 1:30am central and we've reached hour 14 of the NBA talks.. Please figure it out.. PLEASE
  4. kev211 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 02:19 PM) Lenny Pepperbottom. That's pretty neat! wow, what a beaut Hahahaha I love those videos
  5. http://www.ihigh.com/hawaiistream/broadcas...l?silverlight=1 Rose playing in hawaii right now.
  6. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 19, 2011 -> 10:10 PM) This infrared cam is a bit creepy. Haha I like it, and it actually came in handy in the 9th.
  7. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Hello
  8. This update is worth it for the notification system alone, but iMessages seems awesome so far its faster and you can see when the other person is typing. Basically like instant messaging on your phone.
  9. QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 12, 2011 -> 02:54 PM) So you restored it back to the factory settings? Seems like your problem is happening with a lot of people because when apple goes to verify the firmware it gets stopped since their servers are getting slammed. Error 3200 is even trending on twitter. Bmags solution of restoring it and fresh installing it seems to be the best solution.
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 12, 2011 -> 01:36 PM) I keep getting an error that says my phone was unable to be restored at the end... I got a lot of errors as well. Try downloading it only, and then installing it. That worked for me. Haven't had much of a chance to play around with it, but so far it seems awesome.
  11. iOS 5 is live. Get downloading iPhone users.
  12. I'm going to start having some serious withdrawals if I don't get a Drose fix soon.
  13. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 11:12 PM) Amazing column by Cowley. Wow. Cooper was THAT MUCH of a snake? Wait til the players read this. Horrible joke of a franchise. I just knew KW was sucking up and this proves it. And Cooper? The people who have said what a rotten personality he has? This just makes sense he'd look out for No. 1. I LOVE Ozzie's text to Coop. It's Ozzie's way of letting him know bout Judas. If this is true, Cowley deserves a sports Pulitzer for the scoop. And to think I today was thinking Coop deserved the job over Ventura. Coop sounds like he may ruin the clubhouse next year when this story is made public to the players. Nobody likes a backstabber. Nobody! Seriously, I know other people have already commented on this post probably but I just got to it and have to comment. You are seriously going to believe a word Cowley writes? It's almost sick how much you love Ozzie. Cooper is a much better coach then him, and he was just looking out for himself knowing Ozzie was probably getting close to being done. Cooper lives in Chicago he was just trying to make sure had a job where he lived and has coached forever. I'm honestly shocked you are not a marlins fan right now with how much you love Ozzie. He's a worthless manager with a much too big ego. Ventura has not even coached a game yet and he's already better.
  14. I'd be more upset with Kenny if he didn't put Konerko on waivers and see if he could get something for him.
  15. f*** the players, f*** the owners. That is all.
  16. iOS 5 October 12
  17. I'm getting more an upset by the day. God dammit I just want to watch basketball.
  18. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 03:01 PM) They better introduce the f***ing iphone 5 tomorrow or I will be pissed. I'm not really worried about the new phone whether its the 4s or 5, because I am perfectly happy with my 4 right now. I just want to know when they're going to release iOS 5 which I think will probably be the same day as the new phone.
  19. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 10:02 AM) Someone needs to tell Brian Kelly that when you play in a major conference and face no less than three ranked conference foes, a September game against an independent, unranked, .500 football team is hardly any team's "Super Bowl," let alone "the biggest game on their schedule." And people wonder why ND Nation is often criticized as arrogant. http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/sports/irish-...-bowl-1.2621050 Yeah Purdue plays Wisconsin, and Penn state this year. The rest are garbage including Illinois+Michigan. Wisconsin may be better, but Notre Dame is probably their super bowl with it being in state and everything, and them having zero chance of beating Wisconsin. So I'm not really seeing where Brian Kelly is fully wrong with this. Maybe he's just trying to pump up his team? To be honest who really gives a f*** what he said. Especially considering how much that article showed how much Purdue's coach put into this game. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 01:06 PM) Plus Brian Kelly let a kid die. You're Pathetic.
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 10:01 AM) NBA insider Chris Sheridan said Thursday that he would be surprised if the owners and players don't have a deal done by Tuesday. Please please please please be true
  21. I just want iOS5
  22. QUOTE (The Critic @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:52 AM) Raw was actually mediocre last night - which is a step up from recent weeks - but instead of giving The Awesome Truth the tag titles, Tripsy "future endeavored" them. (Not in reality, it's just a storyline firing, but I still disapprove) Meh they can go places with this. I love Awesome Truth.
  23. QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 08:14 AM) Not on defense he isn't. He seems kinda bad at that (although that's not why they are 0-2; the TOs aren't the Head Coach's fault). They're defense played great the first 7 quarters of the season, and the last 5 or so games of last season. They played like garbage in the 4th last night though. I don't get it ND keeps finding ways to lose to Michigan in the last second. I was at the Big House last night though, and let me say I've been to a lot of college football games and that crowd was unbelievable the best I've ever seen. They really embraced the night atmosphere I just wish the game went the opposite direction.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.