Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I've been watching raw since the rock came back, and got wrestlemania tonight with my friends and enjoyed it. You all seem to be hating on it, but I have not watched wrestling in like 8 years so I have nothing to compare it too. I love the Miz.
  2. QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 08:01 PM) The Sox play the Rays 8 games in April, and the A's 10 games from April 11- June 12. I'll accept splits from both, but hopefully the Rays are a slow starter this season. The A's scare me because their starting pitching is tough, and they could be tight, low scoring games. Trevor Cahill and Dallas Braden? Lawl they dont scare me at all
  3. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 12:23 PM) I think it's purposeful though, just to get the K. If you notice, he can go 0-2, 1-2 pretty easily, and then just throws garbage to get them to chase. I hate that, just finish them.
  4. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 11:16 AM) Go Chrome. I made the switch last week and love it. I used Firefox since 2005. Welcome to the best browser on the internet.
  5. QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 11:29 AM) This On a side note, am I the only one worried the Heat just might catch us?They have a really weak schedule and I can see them win out the rest of the way (they are awesome against the crappy teams). We can't afford to have crapfests like yesterday when the Spurs are on a free fall. If the heat won out, the Bulls would have to go 6-3 for the heat to pass us. So not worried at all since we own the tiebreaker, and we wont probably wont lose 3 more games this season considering our schedule. Edit: I messed up the numbers, for some reason still thought we were 3 up in the loss column
  6. Just like others said on this thread. I'm got bored in the Mexico missions of RDR and stopped, one of these days ill pick it up and finish it. I always have a lengthy pause in rockstar games though. I stopped midway through GTA IV and didnt finish it for 6 months.
  7. Rose better enter beast mode right now or this one is over.
  8. LeBatard can suck it as far as im concerned... hes so wrong there its not even funny. Durant is a negative on Westbrook? hahaha defenses don't focus on Westbrook and he gets to pass the ball to Durant its easily a positive for him. He's just hurt that Lebron isn't going to get an MVP or a ring this year.
  9. I've been working out regularly for the first time since January. Just lifting, and so far I am very happy with my results. Like Steve said working out is truly is addicting once you start.
  10. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 26, 2011 -> 11:39 PM) 30 points, 17 assists, 12/12 FT F*cking case closed. Thanks to D-Rose for backing up my argument on this board tonight!! I like your avatar better then Bill Simmon's version.
  11. QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 12:50 AM) Hmm...Rose seems out of character today. He swore in an interview to KC Johnson and said "the worst thing you can do is give me confidence...if you do that I'm hard to stop" (or something to that effect). This is definitely new to me. I don't remember Rose being this, what's the word,...cocky? He did say he hasn't accomplished anything yet and that the Bulls have seen nothing but first round exits thus far...but still, out of character. I don't think that's being cocky, that's just saying hey if I'm confident I'm going to be unstoppable whether the opposing team causes it or not...it'd be cocky if he just came out and said I'm hard to stop.
  12. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 03:42 AM) Did I really just eat 3 sausage mcmuffins, 4 hash browns and a box of pizza rolls? I just had like 25 frozen chicken nuggets that I cooked..love drunk eating
  13. QUOTE (cws0591 @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 02:19 PM) if this is true, which im hoping is not the case, then wtf is wrong with them. If i am not mistaken they still have a battle going on at second base. So why not give one of those guys a chance to at least hit today? Not only that but your needlessly risking injury to your pitcher. on another note being that this is a cubs, sox game is it being broadcast on any TV station? Because Garza was in the AL last year they probably want to get him some more at bats as well.
  14. I can't wait to see what Colin and Skip think of this one.
  15. Edwin Jackson will win 20 games.
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 01:53 PM) Trust me, there are things I don't like about players on all of my favorite teams. I still think Derrick Rose is a Dbag for having his brother take his SATs. Rose never had any interest in college its not like he used that to get a degree, because of the NBA's stupid rule that makes Rose a dbag? And he didn't rob his teammates of being runners up, they still experienced it with or without the record books saying it.
  17. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 16, 2011 -> 08:27 PM) No. It's how video games have always been, and it works better IMO than the stick does. Plus, I hate how the stick gives away the location of your throw. It puts a little arrow in the direction you are throwing it, so, assuming it doesn't change when you play vs. someone, it gives away where the ball will be thrown. meh I like the fact that I can aim it with the stick, unlike with the button where you just have to hope your player doesn't miss
  18. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 16, 2011 -> 01:24 AM) I really love hitting now. Pitching is cool, but I'm not a big fan of how you basically don't even have to aim anymore, and playing against someone is damn near impossible to pitch. Fielding w/ the stick is just dumb. and pressing a button to field isn't dumb?
  19. In other news the Bulls are all alone in 1st place.
  20. Played the show for the first time tonight. I am in love with the new controls.
  21. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Well they evacuated us to a higher floor in the lobby last night at 1am and we had to sit there until given the all clear at 6am. Not a big deal.
  22. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Yeah I'm in hawaii right now, right on the coast. yay? Edit: with tsunami warnings in effect and sirens blaring
  23. Preety sure this has not been posted yet, but if it has then it deserves to be posted again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.