Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. How awesome is it that we are going to be able to watch Derrick Rose night in and night out for the next decade or so?
  2. Rose. Wow. Bulls. Yes.
  3. KW is just sending a message to Konerko.
  4. SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman Hearing #redsox satisfied a multiyear deal can be arranged w a-gon. have common ground on parameters. No extension will be announced now. 4 minutes ago
  5. QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Dec 5, 2010 -> 06:53 PM) Ha, look at my boy Kev with the update. Your growing up so fast! Haha I have to give all credit to twitter.
  6. SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman A gon is now a red sox 1 minute ago
  7. Notre Dame vs Miami in the Sun Bowl.
  8. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 2, 2010 -> 04:48 PM) Am I really the only one who doesn't care for this move? Great, we're building the team to be station to station, hit home runs or get shut out. Haven't we gone through this all before? Because Ozzie Ball has worked so many wonders.
  9. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 1, 2010 -> 06:54 PM) Go Birds! I remember when Cincy came in a few years ago, that place was rocking. ISU absolutely destroyed them. One of the best times I had in that arena. And so much for that, ISU couldn't buy a basket and the refs were awful. Not that it mattered even if those things went well they still would have lost the score just wouldn't have been as lopsided. Redbird was rocking for about the first 10 minutes the UNLV shut it up.
  10. Heading to Redbird arena soon to watch the redbirds get destroyed by UNLV
  11. Cleveland fans trying to create a movement to laugh at Lebron, and not boo him. Haha that would be epic.
  12. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 29, 2010 -> 09:13 PM) Ok, this is no longer worth arguing over, because every piece of data that I present you guys find some bogus excuse not to count as relevant. And if I have no data that is relevant, there is no point in continuing this discussion. This.
  13. Ilstu playing a ranked opponent(UNLV) in non-conference play at home this Wednesday. Never thought this would happen. Well it only did because of the MVC-MWC Challenge.
  14. RIP Tyreke Evans's ankles
  15. Eight years of SC dominance over, though no one here cares about ND so carry on.
  16. QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Nov 26, 2010 -> 07:04 PM) Rose is out tonight versus the Nuggets with a stiff neck. Decent chance he'll be out tomorrow night versus the Kings too. Ouch. That's fine we need to be very careful with him, if he gets hurt badly the season goes down the drain.
  17. QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 23, 2010 -> 11:43 PM) I really wish I had a way to watch this Bulls game right now. Rose is so much fun to watch. http://atdhe.net/
  18. Rose is so fun to watch, and the world agrees this is the 2nd game in a row that Derrick Rose is trending worldwide on twitter.
  19. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 23, 2010 -> 11:06 PM) Do the Bulls EVER come out and play to start the 2nd half. My God. And of course, the Lakers getting the benefit of just about every call. This is starting to get really annoying.
  20. Bill Simmons in regards to a question about if the Bulls scare him the most and if they're the celtics biggest competitions in the East now. "That's the Eastern team that scares me the most, especially if they can upgrade the 2-spot and do a little better than Ronnie Brewer. I'm terrified of them trading for Rip Hamilton. Repeat: terrified. Sorry Miami... I'm just not scared of a two-man team that has its best 2 guys basically alternating possessions. And sorry Orlando... I don't see how you're any better than last spring."
  21. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    Goddamn Fringe has been unbelievably awesome this season. It's totally rewarding the people who have watched it this far.
  22. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 17, 2010 -> 10:59 PM) He has no idea what he's talking about, he's an ISU guy who just wants to bash Illinois and the Big Ten. Clearly anyone that has paid attention to college basketball the past several seasons knows essentially no one was calling the Big Ten the best conference in the country, or close to it. Haha what a joke if you don't think every Big Ten fan has overrated the Big Ten the last few years you're crazy. At the beginning of every year even if the national media says nothing about the Big ten, every single B10 fan thinks its the greatest conference of all time when in reality they end up under the ACC and Big East. This has nothing to do with the Valley and little brother syndrome its just fact.
  23. A cop pulled me over for zero reason last year. He asked me if I knew why he pulled me over, and I said I had no idea why he did. He said I blew a red light when a light didn't even turn yellow on me(passenger in the car also knows I didn't blow one) . He took my license and registration and then came back a minute later and told me to enjoy the rest of my night. It was 10pm on a Saturday night in college town I swear he just took a shot in the dark hoping for a DUI.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.