Everything posted by kev211
-
Snowmageddon 2011
"Illinois State University is closed Tuesday, February 1 for all but essential personnel." Music to my ears.
-
Snowmageddon 2011
Being here at school I don't have to shovel, and I can get off of school. The more the better.
-
Matching Random Sox
QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jan 29, 2011 -> 01:09 PM) Reputation for extreme bouts of laziness Mike Squires Played Catcher once, lefty. Royce Clayton
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread
Well ISU and Illinois are in the same Tournament next year, and I might finally get my wish and see them play. Sadly it wont be when ISU is good.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Remember when the bulls were not better then the magic, and couldn't hang with the Top 3 in the east?
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Great 3Q from the bulls so far.
-
Matching Random Sox
QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 28, 2011 -> 02:39 AM) He was pretty decent when he was here offensively, but he regressed really quickly from his SS days in Montreal. Rocky Biddle Side Burns. Timo Perez
-
Bears versus Packers game thread
Excellent article http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writ...d=twitter_share
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 24, 2011 -> 12:19 AM) I dont think anyone at SIU or ISU really cares that much this season to be bothered by it, at least I dont and Im going to SIU lol. Haha I know just a fun little jab because of the mini rivalry on this board.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread
How does it feel SIU to give ISU its first MVC win. We're so bad.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jan 19, 2011 -> 09:25 PM) New Brett Favre commercial My peyton man thing, my adrian penison, my danny woodhead
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
- 2011 TV Thread
- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 17, 2011 -> 09:41 PM) Hollinger's rankings would disagree. I don't need Hollinger's rankings I'll look at their records, see the Bulls have a better one and then also remember that the Bulls haven't been healthy all season and assume that they would be even better healthy and they'd still have a better record then Orlando.- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 17, 2011 -> 09:02 PM) Completely disagree. I still think some of our own fans severely underestimate this team. Look at it this way were the 3rd best team in the East, 3 games behind Boston, a game and a half behind Miami, better then the Magic, and 15 games over .500 and we've been fully healthy for about 5 games. We've also done this with Keith Bogans as our starting two guard. If the Bulls get healthy and somehow acquire a solid number 2 look out because they're already great without either.- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 17, 2011 -> 05:29 PM) Just a lazy 47 and 14 for Griffin, he's got the ROY wrapped up right now. Magic vs. Celtics should be a good one in an hour and a half. I also think the Bulls don't have enough depth to challenge the top 3 in the East yet. Get an upgrade at SG, and that could definitely push them into that bracket though I think. The Bulls are in the Top 3 in the East. So can they not challenge themselves?- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
@KCJHoop At 28-13, the Bulls have posted their best midseason record since 1997-98. That final title team stood at 29-12. KC Johnson on twitter.- 2011 TV Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 07:09 AM) I laughed out loud when they mentioned the A's were getting more pitching from Craigslist, the Shaq segment, and the guy with the metal hands. Haha I forgot about the metal hands part like JPN said when they showed the fight I died. I thought the Shaq segment was funny at first, but they kind of drew it out and killed it.- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 12, 2011 -> 10:47 PM) Lebron on his karma tweet. seems that this guy has no balls to own up to what comes out of his mouth. I'm not surprised at all. Every single iffy thing that has left his mouth the last few months he either denies he said it, claims the words are too complex to understand what he said, or comes up with a stupid story about it being a retweet when he has retweeted people before and clearly knows to put a RT before their name.- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
Lebron is too stupid to realize what he just did. He calls out gilbert in that tweet, but by tweeting that he's doing the same thing Gilbert did to him.- 2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 11, 2011 -> 11:12 PM) It's 86-35 in the Lakers/Cavs game right now. It's the 3rd quarter. It's near the end of the 3rd quarter should be pointed out in the post.- 2011 TV Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 11, 2011 -> 07:48 PM) Creative. Can't wait for Tosh tonight as it's definitely one of the funnier shows on TV. The onion show definitely has potential but I got a feeling that they'll mess it up, hope I'm wrong. Tosh was great. Onion not so much, except the who would you kill segment.- Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 12:01 PM) Not to overlook Seattle because I do think they will battle us all game long (hopefully I'm wrong and it's a Bears laugher) but I hope the Pack beat Atlanta...rather face the Packers in Soldier Field than go to Atlanta. Da Bears!!! I also believe the Pack at home would be easier then Atlanta in Atlanta, but that's enough looking ahead for me.- Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 11:10 PM) If that's what you want... You've lost more games then you've won this season, even with a playoff win. That's pathetic, and why Bears fans would love to play you. Good Luck away from Qwest wherever you end up next week.- Garza to the Cubs.
QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 7, 2011 -> 06:55 PM) Not really. Danks has posted higher WARs for the past 3 years and it's really not that close. The only year where Garza might have outperformed Danks was 2009. Danks has actually showed he can be one of the best left handed pitchers in baseball. Garza just screams slightly above average to me. Ya but their W-L ERA IP WHIP K BB are freakishly similar. Never said I wouldn't want Danks over Garza just pointing out how crazy similar their stats are.