Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 05:38 PM) Close and burn Pale Hose Talk and the NBA Thread. Blasphemy, That is the most active and fun thread the last two years. You know you love it! Even if us Bulls fans suck sometimes.
  2. Watched it live. Literally blew my mind.
  3. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 11:08 PM) Damn shame Bochy wouldn't let Cain pitch the 10th with only 91 pitches, he was absolutely dealing. Yeah, looks like lee goes out again if the phillies dont score though
  4. Cain through 9 with 91 pitches, Lee taking the mound now..Are both these guys going to go 10? or 11?
  5. Both pitchers at 80 pitches at the end of the 8th.. games like this make me so happy I bought mlb.tv
  6. The Bulls better get their head out of their ass. Losing to the Wizards at home is completely and 100% unacceptable. I don't care who isn't playing.
  7. At what point do we seriously consider shutting him down, his career is more important then the title.
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 15, 2012 -> 08:33 PM) Clearly the goal is #1 overall seed for now. #1 Overall seed is 5 I believe #1 in the East is 4
  9. QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 12, 2012 -> 02:49 PM) It's probably gonna be weak as hell better off using you're data plan, but hey I'll see tomorrow! I've never ever gotten a good signal during the game at the place. I think the amount of people overloads the towers.
  10. Be nice to use it with a smart phone
  11. Damn that felt good after Sunday
  12. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 09:02 PM) im starting to get a little scared of meeting the Knicks in the playoffs if Carmelo continues playing like this The Bulls are so much more talented then the Knicks. No reason to be afraid of them.
  13. Bulls win by 10+ without Rose
  14. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 04:06 PM) And this really sucks. I was looking forward to this game, as I missed last night's game. But I guess I can always watch Derrick Quentin and the Chicago Bulls. Ooops. I forgot. He's hurt again.
  15. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 01:53 PM) Today is a must win, assuming that Masterson pitches tomorrow. There's no such thing as a must win in April.
  16. Maybe thats how he pulled his groin
  17. Is Derrick Rose a glass doll? This is seriously getting f***ing ridiculous
  18. Heat lose, Bulls once again 2 up in the loss column
  19. WWE was expecting 1.5 mill buys, so theyre thrilled with 1.9
  20. Freese homers and the Cardinals are homer happy
  21. Tuned in to the cardinals game just in time to hear rooney call back to back jacks by beltran and holliday. Oh how I've missed him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.