Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 09:42 PM) http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/artic...ws&c_id=cws This story makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Remember when Dwayne Wade said that JR was not loyal.
  2. I absolutely love how often people post in here meaning to post in the game thread.
  3. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Apparently Naughty Dog made ellie less ellen page like from the original video they posted.
  4. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Watch Dogs looks incredible as well. Plus its set in Chicago.
  5. Anyone else get the boredem vibe from the heat tonight? It almost seemed like they didn't want to be there.
  6. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 12:01 AM) No, but it also looks like her as well. After I saw the Last of Us trailer a few months ago, I thought the exact same thing I thought today when I saw the Beyond trailer. But rumors of Page as the Last of Us character were denied, however, at the end of the trailer for Beyond, it says Ellen Page on the credits screen. Jeez the trailer for Beyond looks incredible too. I want both of these games now.
  7. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Is the last of us girl ellen paige?
  8. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Well this video game thread got completely derailed
  9. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 04:02 PM) Yeah, but think about it. When have you ever heard someone say, "Hey, can I borrow your Android?" Or... "Where is my Nexus One", or "Have you seen my Evo 4G?". I haven't. Most people just say phone or cell phone. Have you ever heard someone say "Hey, have you seen my Dell?" "I need to get a new Acer." "My parents are getting me a Toshiba for christmas!". No, but you will often hear the word "Mac" used. It's like anything made by Apple is no longer segmented in to any other type of market. It's laptops vs. Macs, it's computers vs. Macbooks. It's Mp3 players vs. ipods. It's cell phones vs. iPhones. It's tablets vs. Ipads. It's annoying. It's not just Apple. It annoys me when people say "Yeah, let's take my BMW." Or "I'll drive, we can take my Lexus". Why the need to say who makes your car? My dad owns a very nice Lexus, but I don't refer to it as such. It's a car, it's my dad's car. Just because it's expensive and a status symbol doesn't mean it's no longer a car. I don't need to sound cool. I don't refer to my Mitsubishi Galant by it's name. Not saying that's a hot car, just saying it's just a car, refer to it as such. Dude iPhone rolls off the tongue a hell of a lot better than Android or Nexus One or Evo 4G.. Even though I've heard plenty of Evo owners refer to their phone as an Evo because it rolls off the tongue. Trust me if it was called the Apple Phone people would not be saying "Where is my Apple Phone?" I was just saying by you b****ing about what people like on the internet you are no better than the people who b**** about why they only buy certain products. I own an iPhone because it does what it supposed to do. I spend 200 dollars and I'm pretty much guaranteed a phone that will work for my entire 2 year contract without any hassle. That doesn't make me a stupid idiot who spent way to much money to have an apple product. Also I own a Northface and a Columbia and I refer to them both as "northface" and "columbia" what exactly is the big deal about me referring to a product I own by its actual brand name?
  10. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 3, 2012 -> 08:40 PM) Oh god, and the sales would be off the charts as all the dumb fanboys flock to get the newest and shiniest object crapped out by the Apple machine. You hate apple fanboys, and yet you are the exact opposite of one. So you're just as bad as the fanboys themselves.
  11. It's kind of ridiculous if you think about it that the last few pages people have talked about how there's no way the NBA doesn't bring this to 7 games. There's no way the Heat don't win game 5 because every call will go their way etc. etc. etc. Why do we all watch a sport that is not 100% decided by the players?
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 11:25 AM) LBJ better get on it. He's 28, the age MJ won his 1st title. MJ had less opportunities at 28 as well.
  13. WHERE IS OUR LIRIANO?
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 09:00 PM) Well, or at an NFL stadium where the close call went against the home team. Yes, but this is because it benefits the home team for the away team not to see it. It's not protect the refs.
  15. If this is true I will be there 3 times this week.
  16. I am benching Gavin today in Fantasy because I don't trust him anymore until he gets on one of his runs. Therefore he is guaranteed to throw a complete game shutout. Your welcome.
  17. Random thought: Does anyone remember Crede's Crew? Was anyone here a member of Crede's Crew?
  18. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 12:19 AM) PROVE IT DOESN'T KEV!!! PROVE IT DOESN'T!!! But seriously, I'm cool to wait until we finally lose a game, it doesn't really make a difference. I cannot prove it therefore it must not be true /glennbeck
  19. A banner on soxtalk.com does not effect the play of the chicago white sox
  20. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 08:15 PM) You are right about one thing and wrong about another. It was intentional on Paulie. Who is the pitcher who agreed with me? I forget right now, but wasn't it a pitcher or some national pundit who said Samarj hit Paulie on purpose. I admit I did not see the AJ play. If I could get video I'd watch it. But I will say back in the day spikes up sliding was popular (Hal McRae and the like). You and one person thinking it was intentional does not make it intentional. Paulie got hit in the face accidentally, you need to get over it.
  21. Random thought: I absolutely love watching MLB tonight when they're doing a live look in and the studio guys talk about the game. So funny and awesome. I love Harold Renoylds
  22. I went Sunday, therefore I don't think I am required to attend tonight's game.
  23. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 31, 2012 -> 04:50 PM) When Phil Humber threw the perfect game, never once did Hawk cross my mind. Hawk to Sox baseball now is the same as what Ozzie was to Sox baseball the last two seasons. There were some great times, his legacy will never be forgotten, but it's definitely time for a change. I absolutely wished Hawk called Humber's game as I'm sure a lot of people here did as well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.