Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Whats funny is when Hawk's time comes there's not a single person on this board who won't miss him. There will be plenty of times when the Sox do something awesome and you'll sit there and think "I wish Hawk called that moment" Hawk is White Sox baseball.
  2. I'm sure Crede would have finished with much better career numbers if he didn't destroy his back, as he seemed to finally have figured it out when it happened. He dominated the end of 05 and all of 06.
  3. The officiating near the end was absolutely awful.
  4. kev211 replied to 59th street's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 30, 2012 -> 05:57 PM) Whats wrong with a 6 man rotation? We talked about it before? And I think almost everyone in the rotation benefits from the extra day. IMO this needs to be strongly considered, at least for a few more starts to see what Quintana is made of. And have Sale and Peavy start less games. No thanks.
  5. I love how what you posted has nothing to do with the article you linked.
  6. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 30, 2012 -> 03:32 AM) I surely hope you aren't saying you'd rather have Gordon Beckham than Brett Lawrie.... I do believe he said that, and he backed it up with numbers.
  7. QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 29, 2012 -> 11:15 PM) Stone has some of the best insight and in game analysis out there, his ability to call pitches amazes me every game. If you think he doesn't bring any analysis to the game cast then you clearly aren't listening or your definition of analysis is "chopper two hopper." This I wanted to go to sleep during the games the last two days since all Wimpy could offer was Dunn/Rios are better than last year. Well no s*** sherlock.
  8. I cannot stand Wimpy and Hawk the last two days. All Wimpy ever talks about is how so and so is better than last year, and all Hawk does is reminisce.
  9. I cannot stand Wimpy and Hawk the last two days. All Wimpy ever talks about is how so and so is better than last year, and all Hawk does is reminisce.
  10. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 28, 2012 -> 08:59 PM) Jared Weaver pulled with a back injury f*** if I lose another fantasy player for an extended period of time I'm gunna be pissed. #noonecaresaboutmyfantasyteam
  11. Over/Under 7.5 White Sox runs today?
  12. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 27, 2012 -> 12:41 PM) Not to mention Jenks, Santos and Alexei Ramirez weren't highly coveted. Floyd fits this bill, with his trade value at an all-time low. Loaiza. Contreras, Dye, Pods, Iguchi, etc. Quentin was the classic buy low candidate, an unquestionably talented player trapped by injuries and the depth chart out it AZ. The $10 million for a 23 year old Viciedo seems like a bargain compared to the $45 million and only 4 years of rights to Cespedes. The A's have 6 years of rights to Cespedes just like any other player. Once the 4 years are up though he's in arbitration for 2 years like any other player would be.
  13. This little run the sox have made here has made me realized how much I love baseball.
  14. Pretty sure the "plush pal" they're giving away is just the knock off of a pillow pet. http://mypillowpets.com/shop/chicago-white-sox/
  15. So can we talk about the new fireworks? I seriously don't know what's up with the green things they shoot off that form an x for every home run now. What happened to the old just regular fireworks.
  16. QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 23, 2012 -> 09:47 PM) I love that it's getting close to June and Konerko's batting .381! Leading the American League
  17. Paul Konerko now leads the American League in hitting. Yes that means his average is higher then Josh Hamilton's.
  18. Dear lord that baseball was killed.
  19. Put me in the we can do better, but I'll still happily deal with Hawk group.
  20. Indiana's terrible play finally catching up with them.
  21. QUOTE (kwolf68 @ May 21, 2012 -> 06:39 PM) Literally in tears watching Gio Gonzalez pitch tonight. Absolutely electric stuff. He's become one of those guys who I make sure I watch almost every start of. So much fun to watch.
  22. President gave us some love during his NATO news conference speech.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.