Everything posted by kev211
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 6, 2012 -> 02:29 PM) What are you talking about? You cant let the refs do this to your team. Thibs never gets Ted up, he never stands up for his players. Plenty of other coaches get t's. You don't just get kicked out of the game. The other team gets to shoot a free throw and get the ball. At this point in the game I'd furious if Thibs did that.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
My drunken self predicts a Bulls win tomorrow, and an overall Bulls win in six.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
I'm going to go drink until I can't feel things anymore.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
I scored 42 points with Rose tonight vs my friend in NBA 2k12...... his virtual ACL is in great condition
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
After seeing the Mo Rivera video, and seeing rose's video last week I've decided I'm never moving my knee again. Too risky I might blow out my ACL just doing regular daily things.
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
I've always loved Weaver.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
- Official Squared Circle Thread
Awesome Raw- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Just laughed at this. Then cried.- United Center plans retail space
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 08:16 PM) They say "restaurants" and you can't really support multiple restaurants on 41-50 games a year. They also refer to event space. Double that number. You forgot two teams play there 82-100.- Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 11:51 PM) I ended up goin to hooters to watch it, got there right as the Bryan/Shamus match started, could really care less what happened before that match anyway unless Cesari made an appearance (he didnt did he?)....From what I saw this PPV was better than mania. The Bryan/Shamus match was obviously wayyy better than mania, Punk/Jericho was awesome and better than their mania match, and the Cena/Lesnar match, though a bit of a clusterf***, was just about on Par with with the Cena/Rock. Wonder what they'll do with Brock now?? Feed him to Skip Sheffield (dont know how to spell his new name)?? Maybe hes hurt or they play hes hurt? With Cena gone for awhile what better time to keep bringing in your talent and letting them shine, it looks like its going that route and I'm excited about that! Put the IC and US belt on some of the young guys, let guys like Rhodes and Ziggler go after the world title and I'll be a happy man. You only missed Kane and Orton, Rhodes and Big Show, and Clay and Ziggler.- Official Squared Circle Thread
That was awesome. Best PPV in awhile. Some conspiracy theorist on twitter are saying that Lesnar and Cena were not supposed to go that far and that Vince is going to be pissed so that was Cena's way at the end of saying I don't care do what you want with me. As well as the fact he thinks he severely messed up his arm.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
I'm nearing the why the f*** am I letting this affect me so much I really don't give a f*** anymore stage.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Is Deng planning on playing hurt until the end of next year with the Olympics this offseason? Or is he getting surgery after the Olympics and missing the beginning of next year? With Rose out we cannot afford to have him gone for the beginning of next year as well. He needs to seriously consider skipping the Olympics for the good of the team if so.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
After watching the other NBA games today. I've realized I wont be able to enjoy these playoffs anymore. Watching the thunder tonight I was just furious they get westbrook and durant and our star is hurt. Watching the Finals is going to be even tougher knowing that could/should be us.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 09:08 PM) So what's a realistic scenario for this team during the playoffs? Losing in 6 in round 2? They could realistically bring Miami to 6 or even 7 games. They'll be able to claw their way past the Celtics. Edit: Maybe only 5 with Miami. But I fully expect them to get past the hawks/celtics- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
I've been on an emotional roller coaster for the last few hours. One minute I all doom and gloom rose will never be the same. The next I'm dreaming about knocking off Miami without rose. f***, this is just the worst.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Jason Goff @Jason1Goff Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open Just talked to someone very close to the situation and was told that he's able to put weight on it and "He should be good." Rose set 4 MRI.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Thibs looked like the initial report from the trainer is bad.- Game Thread 4/27: Sawks @ Sox, 7:10pm, The U
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2012 -> 08:38 PM) Complete sarcasm Sorry, it didn't come off like that haha- Game Thread 4/27: Sawks @ Sox, 7:10pm, The U
QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2012 -> 08:35 PM) Bad managing giving him the 3-0 green light Uhh what? With 2 outs you've really got nothing to lose.- 2012 NFL Draft Thread
Bears taking alshon jeffery here- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 26, 2012 -> 12:31 PM) Thoughts? http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id...-nba-tournament Not for the NBA Championship, but I wouldn't mind seeing one at midseason for an automatic top 4 seed in the playoffs, or simmons entertaining as hell tournament where the teams not in the playoffs have a tournament at the end of the season for the 8 seed.- 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
I hope the Bulls sit everyone tomorrow. We don't need our players getting attacked by the scumbag Pacers.- How will all these new tv rights deals affect the Sox?
Honestly, who cares. I'm sure the sox are doing just fine. - Official Squared Circle Thread