Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Why did Kershaw only go 3 innings?
  2. Musta missed the memo that Vizquel is on the Blue Jays now
  3. f*** the Jays.. Santos is on my fantasy team.
  4. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 5, 2012 -> 06:39 PM) Yessir. Cardinals games. Cardinals radio AUDIO. John Rooney. IT'S A GONERRRRRRR. That is all. Thank you for reminding me of this awesomeness.
  5. Love the reds announcing team
  6. God I love that I bought MLB.tv..so much baseball
  7. QUOTE (Papa Tru @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 05:18 PM) From what I saw Brock will only make 38 or so appearances and have a flexible schedule. On another note man that crowd was insane. Thats about 2 raws a month and the PPV's. I'm completely fine with that.
  8. Excellent Raw Brock!
  9. 2 of my friends and I just started a wrestling fantasy league to run through until wrestlemania 29.. Can't wait to see how this goes.
  10. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 10:26 PM) I dunno, when I was a kid I watched The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mankind, Goldberg, NWO, DX, etc. I don't see any of that in a lot of these newer guys. I feel like Randy Orton could be a superstar but it doesn't seem like they give him the chance to. I also like Sheamus. Oh, and The Miz is freakin awful. Also, watch some of the stuff this summer from CM Punk leading up to Money in the bank and after. You'd probably end up liking him a lot. Background info: CM Punk became #1 contender for WWE title before the Money the Bank PPV. His contract expired that night at midnight(not really, but it did a few weeks after) claimed he was gunna win the WWE title and leave with it at the PPV etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Is9SdaC-X8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjHeDuu8Xg...;feature=fvwrel The Match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1i1bkhDcIs If you have time watch it, absolutely my favorite match of 2011. If not at least watch the last 10 minutes.
  11. Also of note the Spanish Announcing Table survived all 4 hours of mania.
  12. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 11:06 PM) Am I the only one that thinks Eve has been playing a really good heel character as of late? Nope, I'm enjoying her. Plus I love her so it helps.
  13. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 10:48 PM) Oh I totally understand that I have to watch regularly to form better opinions, but when I watch, this is what I see. And I know Miz is fantastic on the mic, but he's an idiot and was on the Real World, so he can kick rocks. I hate that guy. Awful, awful, awful. And an awful name too. The Miz is Awesome. I'm glad they let him pick up the win tonight he needed it badly.
  14. WWE just had their biggest superstar get buried by a movie star. stupidity
  15. f*** everything about this show. Big Show..really?
  16. Beautiful Though those giant pillers are gunna be in the way of a lot of people.
  17. Happy Wrestlemania Day.
  18. QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 06:58 AM) Well, the new rumor/spoiler is that he's signed a contract and will debut at Mania somehow. The three rumored scenarios: He will have something to do with the finish of Rock/Cena and feud with Cena afterwards. He will feud with Taker building up to next year's Mania He will do the one-year buildup to a match against Steve Austin at next year's Mania. Of those three, I think I'd like the Austin scenario best. If Austin is fighting at Mania next year it should be vs Punk and no one else.
  19. I honestly would have liked this trade I think. I love Pineda.
  20. kev211 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Just finished the Hunger games, in a little over 24 hours. Already moving onto the second book. Totally hooked.
  21. Never thought I'd say it. I'm officially on Team Cena.
  22. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 26, 2012 -> 04:26 PM) Maybe his stat included last year. Boozer has started every game. It did. Also Asik as well if you do not count the playoffs.
  23. 2 up in the L column.. Heat lose
  24. kev211 replied to Cali's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    22-1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.