Everything posted by kev211
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
Man I've been so busy lately it's been so hard to keep up with the NBA.
-
Offical Soxtalk All-Star festivities thread
The greatest moment for KC Royals fans in a long time was Cano going 0-fer
-
Offical Soxtalk All-Star festivities thread
I enjoy the derby. I just love seeing trumbombs
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Yippie
-
Peavy named to All Star Team
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 1, 2012 -> 09:29 PM) Yup. PK last year. And I honestly had forgotten that he got in via final vote. I thought it was Dye in '08 for some reason. I don't think Konerko won the final vote last year. I think he finished second and got in on an injury somewhere. Also will never forget when Scott Podsednik beat Jeter in this thing in 2005. So awesome. Now every team does the huge campaigns though so its effect is minimal.
-
OBAMA/TRUMPCARE MEGATHREAD
ObamaneyCare/RobamaCare
-
Pierzynski Plays His 1000th Game for Sox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 30, 2012 -> 10:12 PM) It will come out after he leaves. It would come out with this media and this city long before he leaves if it happened. Plenty of players have left this city since he came. In fact Konerko is the only one left from when he joined it. If he was a bad teammate one of those people who are not here any longer would have said something.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
Rockets offering Omer 8 mill anually. Good take him lets resign Taj longterm.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/...guard-ray-allen Isn't that tampering?
-
Pierzynski Plays His 1000th Game for Sox
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 29, 2012 -> 10:31 PM) 27th All-time, 1 behind Maggs, 2 behind Carlos May. He can probably move up to 20th All-Time by the end of the year. 1 Luke Appling 2422 2 Nellie Fox 2115 3 Paul Konerko 1986 4 Frank Thomas 1959 5 Ray Schalk 1757 6 Ozzie Guillen 1743 7 Harold Baines 1670 8 Eddie Collins 1669 9 Luis Aparicio 1513 10 Carlton Fisk 1421 11 Minnie Minoso 1373 12 Sherm Lollar 1358 13 Shano Collins 1335 14 Robin Ventura 1254 15 Buck Weaver 1254 16 Willie Kamm 1171 17 Fielder Jones 1153 18 Ray Durham 1146 19 Lee Tannehill 1090 20 Frank Isbell 1074 21 Bibb Falk 1068 22 Jim Landis 1063 23 Billy Sullivan 1052 24 Jim Rivera 1010 25 Carlos May 1002 26 Magglio Ordonez 1001 27 A.J. Pierzynski 1000 28 Tommy McCraw 995 29 Jorge Orta 990 30 Mike Tresh 989 2ish weeks away from Konerko's 2000
-
Omogrosso gets the call-Bruney to DL
How are we going to afford to have so many pitchers on a staff from the worse farm system in baseball?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
You're welcome
-
Twins. Sox. Gamethread. Part 3
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 07:27 PM) The way our offense has been lately, a 1 run deficit may be too much to over come :/ We had to score 1 to win anyway. It's 1 run in the first inning.
-
Twins. Sox. Gamethread. Part 3
f*** this. Moving Gordon was stupid. If Youkalis begins to hit it'll probably be null since Beckham probably falls into a nasty slump the rest of the year now.
-
GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:09 PM) I think a reprimand is in order. We're playing our rivals! Anybody but Zach. The 22-44 cubs are not our rivals. Not even close. Edit: I need to learn how to write english.
-
GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 09:02 PM) Hi everyone, I'm new here. Kind of a new fan to baseball. Go Sox. Welcome
-
GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 08:53 PM) I thought Rios just went back to back for a second. Yeah so did I. I usually do not get fooled that badly on TV either.
-
GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)
QUOTE (SpainSOXfan09 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 08:10 PM) Dunn is on pace for a horrific 500 AB 225 K season, YIKES!!! and like 55ish bombs. ill take it.
-
GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)
this game is putting me to sleep for some reason
-
GT: Sox vs. Other Chicago Team @ 7:10 CT (CSN)
Is there a link to chat? I feel like joining it tonight.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
Anyone else think it's f***ing retarded a team gets three straight home games in the Finals?
-
Sox have a change in rotation for Cubs series.
Good I'd rather have Sale pitch vs the brewers
-
GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers
QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 10:50 PM) The jury is very much still out on whether Williams should be retained next year. The Danks contract and Molina pitching like a middle-reliever many thought he was is enough justification to go in another direction if this team falls out of the race. Jesus Christ. Danks has a few bad starts and it's a bad contract?
-
GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 10:16 PM) I'm thinking he was OK from the get-go til the perfect game. And still not really anywhere close to fantasy material. Unless your league has 12 teams with like 20 pitchers each.
-
GT: Chicago White Sox @ LA Dodgers
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 16, 2012 -> 10:13 PM) Bye bye Humber. A guy that throws a perfect game finally gets released from my fantasy team. Man he's meat. Oh god there was not one time this season that humber deserved to be on a fantasy roster.