Everything posted by kev211
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
The 8th was just filthy. He's unhittable right now.
-
2012 MLB Catch All thread
King Felix is pitching amazing right now.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 10:08 AM) I love that Derrick Rose is working his ass off and wants his fans to know by hopping on Twitter to keep us updated. http://flapship.com/derrick-rose-is-on-twi...rehabbing-hard/ I enjoy reading this website. Good Job guys.
-
2012 TV Thread
f***ing Landry always killing people.
-
Jordan Danks sent down
f*** this. I hate dwayne wise why does he get to stay.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
@drose It's real. Though I'm sure most of the tweets will be done by addidas and his reps.
-
Curiosity - Mars Science Laboratory
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 8, 2012 -> 08:50 PM) Stop using geological knowledge to crush my dreams. I'm currently in Wiki-freefall because I looked up Terraforming...then Terraforming of Mars...then Colonization of Mars. and three hours from now youll end up on the wiki article for iphone having no idea how you got there. Hate those stupid wiki sessions where you just keep clicking and clicking and end up on something that isn't even close to what you started with.
-
Twitter/Facebook
Twitter is awesome for news. Its really a social media site more than a social network site.
-
2012 Summer Olympics Thread
QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 11:05 PM) I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Alex Morgan talk is out of hand. She's dating a guy on the Seattle Sounders and has been for a few years. He's lucky. The fact she has a real life boyfriend does nothing to my fantasies.
-
2012 TV Thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 7, 2012 -> 01:19 AM) This talk about "the newsroom" almost makes me want to try it. Isn't it about politics though? It's very political, but I have a few friends who know next to nothing about politics and still like it. Some episodes are very politically heavy, other episodes like last nights are not.
-
2012 TV Thread
Sunday's episode of the newsroom was the best hour of television I have seen in a very long time.
-
Return of an All-Star: Sale vs Royals
Goddamn I love how into it the crowd seems right now.
-
2012 Summer Olympics Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 6, 2012 -> 04:35 PM) Well fine, you will not be invited to the wedding when her and I get married! That's weird. I already proposed to her on twitter. I am just waiting for the response now.
-
Return of an All-Star: Sale vs Royals
f***
-
King Liriano and the Good Guys Wearing Red vs. Halos
QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 10:23 PM) Yeah, I'm fairly new to the age where I can do things like this on my own accord and when I was younger my dad always felt that the game was easier to watch when you could see the pitches from behind the pitcher and you could feel the air conditioner blowing right on you. I got him to go today and it was great (other than hellacious sun/heat) and it was great father-son bonding time. I get the feeling this is one of those seasons where you want to see a game. There was nothing hellacious about the sun or heat today. It was beautiful at the game.
-
Tonight's game...another potential sellout?
QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Aug 4, 2012 -> 11:16 AM) What is that, about 5-6k short of capacity? I'd be thrilled with numbers like that from now on. I would be too, if it wasn't Friday night in August when we're 2.5 games in first and playing a team with Albert Pujols and Mike trout on it. I went last night and I am going tomorrow, do your part people. Edit: That was more a comment to the general public as I know everyone here is a diehard and goes whenever possible.
-
2012 TV Thread
Just watched the first four episodes of the newsroom. I am enjoying it. Also on the BB talk I think that Walt was referring to that Todd guy(i think that his name, the guy who worked for the pest control company who brought up the nanny cam) when talking about flying to close to the sun. I know it's random, but he might kill him or something to send a message to Mike. Either way I love the amount of Mike we are getting this season.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Any news on if/when the Detroit game is going to resume?
-
Pale Hose vs. Piranhas 7/31/2012
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 31, 2012 -> 09:14 PM) To be perfectly fair, those are extremely hard balls to read off the bat from a broadcaster's angle. I understand. I was just pointing it out, hes usually pretty good except for his warning track fly balls that he thinks are homers.
-
Pale Hose vs. Piranhas 7/31/2012
Hawk thought that ball was definitely a hit, and he thought alexei's ball was definitely an out. Wrong on both.
-
Pale Hose vs. Piranhas 7/31/2012
Everyone who said it was over. Please leave this thread.
-
Pale Hose vs. Piranhas 7/31/2012
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2012 -> 08:55 PM) Shutout on Sunday by terrible pitcher, and then 2 runs after the first last night against a terrible pitcher and getting 2 hits tonight against a terrible pitcher. We miss Escobar! My fact still stands.
-
Pale Hose vs. Piranhas 7/31/2012
Our offense has scored over 5 runs in 6 of the last 7 games. It's not slumping guys.
-
Questionable Pence to Sox trade rumor from guy with under 200 tweets
- Questionable Pence to Sox trade rumor from guy with under 200 tweets
Can we fix the title until we get better confirmation. I don't really trust a guy with 193 tweets. - Questionable Pence to Sox trade rumor from guy with under 200 tweets