Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
2020 Election Thoughts
So you are knowingly spreading lies?
-
2020 Election Thoughts
This might well be one of the truest statements out there. If it wasn't for the impending lawsuits and legal challenges I would buy it.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
You peddled election lies with no evidence, and are trying to move the goalposts to move the focus away from it.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
That you have no evidence of anything and are trying to set up imaginary scenarios to compensate? I agree.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
I mean if you want to set up lame gotchas, where are your answers to everyone's questions?
-
2020 Election Thoughts
It was if the GOP didn't block counting. This was intentionally done to cast doubt and get into the Supreme Court.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Your questions are lunacy based on the President's self serving lies. I am not wasting my time on made up Qanon garbage when this was settled long ago
-
2020 Election Thoughts
The good news is the President is about to go on TV and tell you what to think again.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
I forget, who is in charge of the government? Oh right. Personally I love it when subscribe super human abilities to our government. Like they wouldn't have fixed the much easier to fix Senate too? Or that they would have set it up be a clear loss election night instead of dragging out for days? I won't even touch the factual errors.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Trump to meltdown, I mean speak, at 5:30 Central.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Down to 78k in PA.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
To combine a few thoughts. With 326k left to count in PA, if Biden won 70% of those, he would total 228k, leaving 98k for Trump. That would leave Biden a 40k vote win in PA.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
326k left to be counted in PA, with Trump up by 90k
-
Offseason Targets
But where? How? No one else wanted to go to $18 mil a year last winter under normal circumstances? Who will now? If not, how would you realistically do it? Would you take on a Jake Arrieta type of deal to make it work? Would you retain 6 to 8 million a year to make a deal work?
-
Offseason Targets
He's currently owed 3/72. I think 3/45 might be pushing what he would get this winter as bad as it will be.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Now that would be incredible.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Of votes counted today in PA, Biden has received 78% of them.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
PA received 10,000 mail in ballots yesterday.
-
Offseason Targets
It really doesn't. They would either have to take on a bad contract or hold so much money on the contract, that it wouldn’t make a difference.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
All of remaining ballots are drop off mail ballots which were dropped off Monday or Tuesday, or provisionals.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Might get as many as half of the remaining ballots from the Phoenix area counted today.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Also, this.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Maricopa Co will update at 7pm local time, I think that is 8 pm Chicago time.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
Arizona has 400 to 450k left to count, just short of 300k are in Maricopa Co (Phoenix area).
-
2020 Election Thoughts
About 400k left to count in AZ. Out of those, Trump would need to win them by about 17% points to win the state.