Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
2020 Election Thoughts
This run off is huge.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
This is after 4 years of elections have consequences, fuck your feelings, no more bullshit, snowflakes, feelings based crowd etc. Now all the sudden they want civility in politics.
-
2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
I flipped over there right away, and they were saying they knew others had called it, but they weren't ready to.- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
So it took them another 20 minutes.- 2020 Election Thoughts
Also: You're fired.- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
ABC, CNN, CBS, AP, NBC, Reuters have all made the same call. Note who isn't on that list.- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
- 2020 Election Thoughts
*Refreshes* Are we there yet? *Refreshes* Are we there yet? *Refreshes* Are we there yet? *Refreshes* Are we there yet?- 2020 Election Thoughts
While PA seems secure, I think the networks are waiting for this 35k ballot block from Pittsburgh to get counted, or at least the lions share of it. I mean it is obvious that who those votes are going to, but they don't want a Florida2k on their hands either.- Offseason Targets
Call me crazy, but in the pandemic, I could see the Sox preferring to lose a draft pick and take the savings to sign a free agent.- 2020 Election Thoughts
AZ has about 250 to 270k votes left, with the Biden holding just under a 40 k lead there.- 2020 Election Thoughts
Like I said I never thought that about another President. But watching the direct correlation between his threats and language towards others, and the amount of danger those people get put in is sobering. I mean he basically talked a group of Michigan militia men into a kidnapping plot against the Michigan governor. What other American politician can you say that about? Dr Fauci has to have security details and can't go for a jog anymore because of the threats on his life. Kyle Rittenhouse went up to Wisconsin and shot a couple of people, full intending to do so. Its nuts.- 2020 Election Thoughts
I have said it before, and I will say it again. I have lived through a lot of incredible politicians. Reagan/Clinton/Obama top the lists. They were able to command their group at an amazing level. But for all three of them, I could totally see what people saw in them, even in the ones I didn't personally care for. I couldn't stand Bill Clinton, but could totally see WHY people did respect him. But for all three of them, it did feel like there was an amount of substance to add to why people could follow them. People agree with their policies and their leadership qualities. There wasn't the same cult of personality there was with Trump. With all three of them, it was about them AND the party. Reagan was a Republican and wanted to lead the party. Clinton and Obama were Democrats first. Trump has never been about party, leadership, or country. It is about him. He sold himself. The rest didn't matter. He would be perfectly willing to destroy this country if it meant he still came out ahead. I never felt that about any other President until this one. It really is like a cult. I fully believe if DJT got on television tonight and told people to start killing Democrats, the USA would look like 1994 Rwanda before dawn.- White Sox coaching staff announced (List in first post)
It makes the most sense for sure.- White Sox coaching staff announced (List in first post)
There are only two reasons. #1, they won't approve the funds #2 he isn't getting his way with Rick and Kenny and goes over their heads.- MLB 2020-21 off season catch all
- 2020 Election Thoughts
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.