Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Best con-artist in my lifetime without a doubt.
  2. There is some anecdotal stuff, but there hasn't been any time for a study of anything yet, let alone a long term study. Remember the first known cases of this are about 6 months old. It will be years before we REALLY know what hit us.
  3. Some day's I wonder if English is his first language.
  4. And I am sure Washington/NY/Cali would also come in on the higher side, but I think that nation wide, we are probably 3-5% tops.
  5. Colas and Cespedes are both getting some very high level attention. https://calltothepen.com/2020/02/26/international-prospects-top-5-cuban-players-july-2/3/
  6. Even some of the deeper dives into broad surveys have ended up with pretty low numbers IU just did a very random survey and came up with a 2.8% infection rate in Indiana total. We need to get to about 70% to have a decent herd immunity. https://news.iu.edu/stories/2020/05/iupui/releases/13-preliminary-findings-impact-covid-19-indiana-coronavirus.html
  7. I hope there is a run on the college players and we get a chance at the top hs talent.
  8. Thanks Trump.
  9. And to top it off, the federal government and many state governments have been so untrustworthy as to safety, even if this actually disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't trust them to be telling the truth and still wouldn't change my behaviors back to the old days.
  10. https://www.sbnation.com/2020/1/5/21049586/oscar-colas-mlb-prospect-news
  11. And eventually they will just stop counting. This is all a part of the master plan.
  12. Its hard to argue that this department is doing their job well in recent years.
  13. Remember the episode of the Simpsons where Homer bowls a 300? That would be me, but 100 times worse.
  14. I'd walk off of the floor at that point. It would never get better than that, so why try.
  15. For sure. I don't know that I can think of another player that literally changed a franchise like that since probably Babe Ruth.
  16. I saw the Bulls Pre-Jordan when I was young. I remember watching Artis Glimore specifically. I never got to see Jordan in person.
  17. Players will commonly give outrageous bonus demands to artificially push themselves down to teams that they already have deals with. It is a way of saying you have a deal, when you technically can't have a deal.
  18. While they might be some of our enemy, they aren't exactly the enemy of the Head Appeaser. https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/06/trump-foreign-business-interests/#China
  19. He either has Covid, or is lying about taking the drug. Either is plausible.
  20. This reads like a Trump tweet storm in its efforts to deflect blame. Only needs to work in Obama or Biden to make it an A+.
  21. Except that isn't really true. plenty of countries took early action and minimized deaths.
  22. That's exactly what you just did with the earlier numbers to conclude this wasn't a big deal. Now we are on to China again? Did a billion people in China get infected? Because that's what it would take to get those numbers. Any proof or just more slight of hand?
  23. I think something like this format is very plausible. it think in retrospect, this will be the year that HS cut the worst deals ever for themselves due to complete lack of bargaining power.
  24. Its either that or he lied to all of us, which is also very plausible.
  25. India shutdown as they were getting their first cases, not 8 weeks later.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.