Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. This is really a thing? This should be one of the most obvious things ever. I swear some people's only exercise is jumping to conclusions.
  2. Rodon has major consistency problems. For whatever reason, he is not able to consistently keep his form and his release point. When it is right, he is as good as anyone, when its not, he struggles to find the plate.
  3. I read that last week and they really shit on Rodgers.
  4. It sounds good in theory, but if the Sox came to you with Rodon right now, knowing full well who his agent is, what would you give up for him? He has no real value until he goes on a sustained run.
  5. southsider2k5 replied to bmags's topic in SLaM
    Of course. I look forward to seeing how it works out.
  6. southsider2k5 replied to bmags's topic in SLaM
    The funny thing is that I bought tickets for the wife the 1st time, and wasn't really interested in it myself. I had only heard the soundtrack on the way into Chicago for the show. Then, I saw it. I have been obsessed ever since.
  7. Just got done with it. Great read.
  8. The only reason he was up today was because the pen was melted down over the weekend.
  9. Nate Jones starts off at 95mph, so that is nice.
  10. It isn't about today. It is about saving as many pitchers as you can for the next few days.
  11. From the 3rd base side view, he was going to 3rd until the bat came at him, and then he changed his mind.
  12. And I am used to the forced martyr syndrome that too many people seem to have.
  13. The first team I remember rooting for is the southside hitmen. If you have been pissed off for 40 years about things, you have much bigger problems.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.