Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
Greg, are you paying attention? Asymptomatic, out running around potentially infecting other people for no good reason.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
About as good as can be expected. Being in the lake effect snow belt they put together e-learning a couple of years ago so that if we couldn't get to school, they could still do a school day from home. It has come in handy so far.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
We got an SSD for Black Friday. I am blown away by how much faster these things are. Windows updates are done in seconds.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
Of course it is Kansas. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-deniers-and-hoaxers-persist-despite-dire-warnings-claiming-its-mass-hysteria/ar-BB11qnrT?ocid=sf2
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
I mean what damage could one guy do? https://www.wsj.com/articles/karaoke-customer-who-spread-virus-dies-two-weeks-after-final-song-11584607335?mod=e2fb
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
I would like to see this answer too.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
And this is with massive undercounting.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
Unless Mitch lived through 1918, no we haven't see anything like this.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
gregs of the world, this is your chance!
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
For those who were worried our pattern was following Italy's, have no fear, we are now passing them. I updated the last four days based on the same website.
-
Sale to have TJS
He's no Jose Abreu.
-
Market/Financial Thread
Or he is short the market because he knew this all along.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
He's also the clown who wanted to tax college scholarships for athletes.
-
Market/Financial Thread
Goldman saying a 24% contraction could be recorded in Q2. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/u-s-economy-could-contract-by-24-next-quarter-goldman-sachs-says-51584713292
-
Market/Financial Thread
That is quite literally the point.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
10,000 people and counting are dead and you are pissed you can't get a haircut. Sadly, if I didn't see a name attached to this post, this is exactly who I would have guessed made the post.
-
Market/Financial Thread
Another insider. https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-kelly-loeffler-dumped-millions-in-stock-after-coronavirus-briefing
-
Market/Financial Thread
Traditional for sure. No reason to pay taxes.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
100% This is one of those things that has peeved me for a long time. This was the textbook definition of insider trading.
-
Market/Financial Thread
I would roll to an IRA. But you quit a job to gain control over your retirement money? In this economy? That is a terrible idea.
-
Market/Financial Thread
Working 18 hours a day + at least half hour a day researching too? Add in time for all that White Sox knowledge, market knowledge and everything else, plus taking care of a wife with corona. Keep up the good work and they might make you President one day!
-
Chris Sale is getting Tommy John
Honestly with half of the season probably gone already, it makes sense to punt on this season if you are questionable.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
This is one of my biggest pet peeves in government. The fact that all of these bastards can insider trade legally is criminal. I would be barred for life if I did it. They just get rich.
-
COVID-19/Coronavirus thread
+ the 3.5% who were already unemployed and we are now pushing 13%.
-
Market/Financial Thread
When you start with a strawman that literally no one said, it is hard to take the rest of a post seriously.