Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. The implication was that anyone who didn't like Dave was dense, which is a joke.
  2. Yet here you are, slumming it with all of us dense people.
  3. Especially because everyone keeps talking about him.
  4. 100%. This is quite literally their job.
  5. This is some Yahoo comments section type take here. I promise you that 98% of Soxtalk posters are smart enough to separate these two things. If you honestly believe that people here aren't I am not sure why you are lowering your genius self to our relative dense levels here at Soxtalk. I am sure there are other options for someone of your superiority.
  6. Send me $50 and I will fill you in.
  7. I am going to say this. In all of the years that shack has been on Soxtalk, he has never been anything but honest and upfront. I have argued with him probably more than anyone here, and you won't here me say a bad thing about his character. I fully believe if he is telling people he heard something, he believes that it is the truth.
  8. Now where did I put those eyeballs?
  9. It wasn't an MLB season though. He wasn't being recalled directly to the majors. He missed parts of two MiLB seasons, sort of, as he did play independent ball instead. He held his player out and didn't sign right away, but he didn't sit out an entire season. Again, that is why people are confused.
  10. I have no idea what the Reds are trying to speed up their timeline for. It is borderline negligence with St Louis, Milwaukee, and the Cubs in front of them.
  11. I think that is why most people were confused. I think the 35 and over crowd is probably familiar with the Drew saga, it just was worded awkwardly and threw everyone off.
  12. If he played Indy ball, he didn't sit out a whole year either.
  13. Depending on who you believe, their interest might not be new.
  14. If you have a new topic, please feel free to share.
  15. From one of the quotes RH gave at Soxfest, it doesn't sound like he knows of one.
  16. That is such an impossible question to know. I mean even Hahn is preparing the public for both eventualities. That tells me what I need to know, which is that no one knows.
  17. If only we had made the 1960 playoffs.
  18. He probably should have specified where the looting and rioting was to take place.
  19. Now where did I put my shocked face at?
  20. It's Rick Hahn. Honestly I would panic if he showed rational emotion, not gave everyone the company line. He probably doesn't believe 90% of the company lines he gives the public.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.