southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
2019 breakout candidates
After an injury like that, I am going to guess the opposite, that he is a guy who gets off to a slow start. I am going to say Luis Gonzalez out of the more well known guys, and out of the others, this is Curbelo's year to breakout.
-
ChiBeria 2019
This will be the worst cold in about 5 years. Fun.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I'd take that money in a heartbeat. Old doesn't mean stupid, and you are talking about a guy that has understood the future of technology better than most people in his lifetime.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Which means he will absolutely crater in 2019.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Like not even in the same stratosphere happy. That is a great move.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Bruh.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
I'd be down with that.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
I have no idea what the deal will look like, just supplying the context of the original post.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
He has a 3 way switch.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
That was the original people in the very first place this deal was mentioned, with Bush being the one named as a possiblity for #3.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Rick Hahn to the rescue!
-
Joc Pederson: ???
This is where I am, but that is not a universal agreement.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
That's why his inclusion in a trade now would be a big red flag.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Had to pick the low hanging fruit.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
In all seriousness, Tyler Johnson may well be our best reliever prospect if Burdi is broken.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
On the surface I would hate it, but I would also then think the Sox know he is broken on the first reflection.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
You think of Johnson, I will think of Bush.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Now THIS is interesting.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Wait, is this speculation or information?
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Never is a really long time, especially with the White Sox history of playing their kids.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
I love them. It means I get to work from home too.
-
Top 30 White Sox Prospects, Preseason 2019 - FULL LIST (FutureSox)
I always look forward to these rankings and only notionally look at the rest. There is so much more in person research and thought done here. Literally it would take an employee of the White Sox to be able to offer any more information than what FutureSox does.
-
SouthSide bar bans Cubs' fans, or anyone wearing a jersey, because they have a strict code.
It's one thing to go after people like me. It is quite another to target someone who hasn't said a thing to you for no other reason than being a joke to you. You should delete this post.
-
Joc Pederson: ???
Regardless of what happens with Machado, this starting staff as it stands today is awful. Sure I would expect guys to improve, but 25 games worth? No way.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I dropped a Dickey Simpkins after lunch...