Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Reading what Anderson had to say about Machado at SS, are there people who are actually upset about that? That is exactly what I would want him to say. He was respectful, yet willing to fight for his job.
  2. that's the claim. Also if you look at it, there are metric F-ton of OFs still sitting on the sidelines.
  3. This is exactly what I was saying the other day. They got the same amount of control with Markakis as you would get with Pederson too.
  4. Which means they have zero leverage on the price of Pederson.
  5. What I still don't get is the separation between Bonds, Clemens and Sosa. Why is Sammy 50 percent points behind them? If those 2 are HOF material, why isn't Sammy? Full disclosure I would be thrilled if none gets in, but more curious about why the difference.
  6. I think the to explode out of this group will be Nunez.
  7. I am beginning to wonder if Manny Machado is a real person.
  8. Vote totals here.
  9. Mo was unanimous.
  10. Still in Camp F Bonds. See also Clemens.
  11. If you are arguing the Bulls will do something stupid to grab attention, I can't argue with that at all.
  12. And if the Bulls pick 3rd? How about 5th? Even if they finish with the worst record, they only have a 1 in 7 chance at the top pick.
  13. Until the Bulls get some more pieces in place, there is no point at bringing in a guy like Rose.
  14. I want to say that the day to day schedule usually happens in the week before the Fest. They announce who will be there early, but the details always take a while.
  15. I was bored after the opening scenes and barely finished it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.