Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. This isn't North Korea we are dealing with, and to think that these people are bent on anything short of the destruction of Israel and/or the USA is a gross underestimation in my opinion. I knew this wasn't going to go away as soon as Iran shot down Russias proposal to give them fuel rods on the condition that it took posession of them after they were used as to not allow them to be further refined into weapons grade material.
  2. QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 12:38 PM) Thanks SS2k5, I really needed the vision of Rush Limbaugh's flaccid wang in my head. Its only flacid because the man keeps on keeping him down (pun intended)
  3. Drudge reporting Iran will not negotiate with US over nuclear program So now what do we do?
  4. QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 11:57 AM) BTW: Where was the outrage when high ranking members of the administration outed an undercover CIA agent to a reporter for a national newspaper? Actually I think that is exactly where the outrage comes from. There was everything under the sun looking for investigations, calling for resignations, looking for indictments to be handed out etc when the CIA stuff happened from the democratic side of the aisle, yet when the NYT does something similar seemingly the opposite happens. I think that is why the conservative media is so quick to grab onto this and point out the apparent hypocracy of it all.
  5. QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 11:54 AM) Do you mean Rafael Palmeiro? Nope. Tejada and Giambi played together in Oakland.
  6. Once again. Melt this team down, start all over. There is no saving this team in its current state. Heck at least fire Dusty and see if that serves as a crashcart for this pathetic mess.
  7. southsider2k5 replied to shoota's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 11:38 AM) Does anyone really think we are looking for a new SS? Nope. Especially with Uribe starting to hit.
  8. Also being featured in today's Trib is this blog...
  9. QUOTE(mreye @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 10:50 AM) He basically said it's "The last neighborhoos tavern" and things get heated sometime, which is fine, but he said some things on the air that he shouldn't have and he apologized to everyone - listeners and studio crew. He said he and Mac had things hashed out between each other the next day. I though he just worked a new contract.? Can they do that? That's what the fight is about. He wants to keep it status quo, whereas MVP wants to make the changes contingent on them letting him come back to work. I read this morning it could end up in front of an arbitor.
  10. 128 teams??? Jesus are these people nuts?
  11. QUOTE(Hangar18 @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 10:36 AM) So this is your site? Nope. I made a comment. To be honest, I would never put in that much time on anything involving Kotex-boy, or the media in general.
  12. http://news.yahoo.com/s/wonkette/20060627/...uoutblogosphere
  13. Tejada has had his name thrown around before in connection to Jason Giambi as well.
  14. I stole someone's idea about Kotex-Boy referring to Frank as the big skirt and expounded upon it a little more. So if it is wrong to call someone a f@# because of the connotations that go with it, why is it not wrong to use a term that obviously points to transvestites and/or women as lesser people as an insult? Isn't the usage of both terms basically the same, as they were meant to serve as a demeaning insult by holding up another group of people as being lesser than another? So when does Jay resign his position because of his obvious hatred of women and/or transvestites in his columns through the years? Also, does someone have the Guillen email address?
  15. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 01:13 PM) Or you can join us at TalkBulls and discuss all the rumors and possibilites surrounding the Bulls before the draft. ^^^^ Plenty of rumors, talk, and the mock draft all going on
  16. Took em long enough. That channel died a long time ago.
  17. Dan Mcneal is still holding out, fighting over changes in his contract that the station wants to make... This could be really interesting.
  18. QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 03:58 AM) Prior probably would have been better if he had gone to Minny. I'll go out on a limb and say if Dusty didn't get his claws into Prior, that he would have been a 20 game winner, especially in an organization that is a master at breeding pitchers like the Twins.
  19. QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 11:02 PM) 7 days, $1,000 Wow. That just blows my mind.
  20. Yes. The last game against Houston was the 5th game.
  21. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 08:38 AM) WOW, someone else enjoys Tecate, or as I call it, The Red. Very underrated Mexican beer, I love the hell out of it, but something about it makes me sleepy, not drunk, but sleepy, it's very wierd. I definately put Tecate WAY above Corona. I'll never understand the attraction to that beer. For me, my favorite Mexican beer is Dos Equis followed by Tecate.
  22. QUOTE(bmags @ Jun 26, 2006 -> 07:23 PM) northern beer is the worst. Are you referring to a brand name, or just beers from the north? I gotta say I LOVE Canadian beers, so I would have a bone to pick with ya. On our Canadian honeymoon in 2000, I definately fell in love with a couple of beers up there, but the big one was Labatts 50-50's
  23. Why not Eight Men Out?
  24. QUOTE(JenksForPrez45 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:03 AM) ...Man Soo Lee. Argument Over. Herm Schneider saids hello.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.