Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 02:27 PM) Had to bump this one more time....I just got my wristbands, thanks so much Mike! Good to hear it Z!!!
  2. southsider2k5 replied to POTUSChris's topic in SLaM
    Great pics POTUS. Going to the inauguration had to be incredible.
  3. QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 05:30 PM) Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but ESPN 1000 via Levine is saying Maggs has cancelled another workout scheduled for this week But he is all healthy and ready to go :rolly
  4. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 12:19 AM) What, who the hell let you be a mod? Welcome aboard man! The same morons who promoted you Congrats Gash, its been a long time coming
  5. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 03:10 PM) My bad I forgot to quote, I ment: DERP! I had to back and read it again myself
  6. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 03:04 PM) Timo has to be on your list of people on the bench for the outfield considering how we did give him $1 mil. That would be "Perez"
  7. QUOTE(3E8 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 02:58 PM) Is tonight's game on WGN? No CSN
  8. QUOTE(ISF @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 02:49 PM) Carl's a DH. He'll only be in OF if someone gets hurt or is slumping badly. I really think you will see 11 pitchers Pods, Rowand, Dye, Everett, Perez Crede, Harris, Iguchi (yeah I think it is going to happen) Konerko, Gload (who can also play OF) and Uribe. The last roster spot will either be Valdez, Ozuna, or one of the new catchers.
  9. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 02:44 PM) I think Smith will be on our 2 because they start Lue, Smith, Harrington, Walker, Collier. So Smith will be on either Hinrich or Duhon. So Deng will end up on 'Twan? I actually like that better.
  10. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 02:40 PM) If we lose this game, I don't even know what I'm gonna do. Atlanta is just completely pitiful. I do think Josh Smith will cause some matchup problems for us, but if we can't beat them anyway...wow. Smith should match up with Deng for most of the game right? I think he'll be OK.
  11. Italian PM is donating $5 million Euro's (about $6.5 million) to Tsunami Aid. http://au.news.yahoo.com/050121/19/sozo.html
  12. http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/20/b...d.ap/index.html
  13. QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 02:20 PM) No, horse. You've never eaten? Jim lives in FLA, if they don't serve it at the buffett, he don't eat it.
  14. http://www.nbc5.com/traffic/4113482/detail...994&dppid=65192
  15. With the addition of Jermaine Dye, he will be in Charlotte without a doubt, IMO.
  16. Maybe? No way. http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...cs-sports-print
  17. What a dumbass. And that is a great story Addy
  18. Scientists are theorizing that the "great dying" was caused by volcanoes and not an asteroid impact. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=2&ObjectID=10007535
  19. Great one liner in the thread about Bush thanking God. And Jackie Hayes reply
  20. QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 12:49 PM) If that's the role that Catholics play in heaven, I'm glad I haven't been very good in my life.
  21. THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE!!!
  22. southsider2k5 replied to Soxy's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 12:06 PM) What are you complaining about, you're ten miles from drunkenness on any given Sunday. 12... but who is counting
  23. QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 11:17 AM) If I'm getting a full scholarship, my meals paid for, and my living arrangements paid for the NCAA restricting my ability to work would not matter to me one bit. How many jobs can you work while attending college that are worth in most cases well over $20,000 dollars? Academic scholarships get all of that as well, and they don't have to give up any of thier freedoms to work or transfer.
  24. QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 11:13 AM) Holy crap, we agree? I'm scared.
  25. QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 12:02 PM) The only way to get real inside intelligence is "boots on the ground". I think you're the one missing the point. US"Do you you guys have anything you aren't supposed to?" Iran"No" US"Are you sure?" Iran"Yes"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.