southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Sinclair Broadcasting...
So how's this? http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3824085/detail.html
-
70,000 dead in Sudan
And the UN is umm, uhhh, well doing pretty much the samething as always when something happens in Africa. Pretty much nothing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6254485/
-
Kobe accuser reveals ID
That wasn't directed at anyone specific, but a lot of people use that as a defense for whatever they want to do...
-
The truth seeps out of the Trib finally
BRILLIANT!
-
*Official* 2005 Optimisim Thread
substitute Maggs for Willie and I am happy with your list.
-
Kobe accuser reveals ID
Doesn't make it right
-
CD Recommendation Thread
The Beatles first 4 CDs are being rereleased in a box set for this Christmas. http://www.star-ecentral.com/music/sleeve/...date=10/15/2004
-
*Official* 2005 Optimisim Thread
Don't let that fool you, Jones was a good CF when he got called up. When you get a guy with Torii's glove get called up, you become a RF/LF. I see no reason that Jones couldn't go back to CF if needed. Granted here in Chicago he would be our RF.
-
Kobe accuser reveals ID
Supposedly she was a pretty good looking ex-cheerleader. I don't know how true that is though...
-
Wow. Just wow.
That is exactly what I was thinking.
-
Wow. Just wow.
Or until he starts buying your CDs
-
Teen gave gun to teen who committed suicide
http://www.nbc5.com/news/3824254/detail.ht...994&dppid=65192
-
Kobe accuser reveals ID
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/15/bryant.case.ap/index.html
-
Wow. Just wow.
I have zero problem with him being *allowed* to say it. The thing is, that might be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. Can you imagine if a white artist had said something like he was glad Rwanda happened? This would be splattered everywhere. Instead this story is buried somewhere on Yahoo's s***ty newsnetwork. :headshake
-
How stupid is this Minn. writer....
Is he like Jimenez?
-
Snakehead caught at Burnham Harbor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6254302/
-
Southtown Article, great analysis
let it go.
-
Older Soxfest Threads
Then why did they have that up on their website that you could call the Hyatt and book?
-
I continue to hate Mike North's show more and more
And somehow this seems to fit this thread, this is from one of my favorite comic strips.
-
Older Soxfest Threads
I tried booking a few days ago, but no one had any clue of WTF to do... great. Thanks for the info SC.
-
I continue to hate Mike North's show more and more
Geesh, answer a simple question and see what it gets me
-
Southtown Article, great analysis
Let it go guys, this is getting no where.
-
Older Soxfest Threads
What? You're kidding
-
I continue to hate Mike North's show more and more
- e mailing part of a thread
I don't think it is possible. You can send a link to a specific post though. You could tell someone to start at that particular point. - e mailing part of a thread