Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. damn I could have sworn he was a lefty Nevermind, forget everything I said. Keep Pauly.
  2. Cheat brought up some good points. The Yankees might actually not have the money to sign Belt. I get the feeling the Dodgers could be a destination. Both with their lack of offense, and the Milton Bradley issues.
  3. The one thing I like about Sexson is that he is lefty power, which this line up sorely lacks. But we would have to deal PK quickly and get Sexson signed up to make this work.
  4. Whew I am clear then...
  5. Happy Birthday Ace!!!
  6. That might be the best endorsement issued during this whole election cycle. Props to the Tampa Trib for having the guts to do it.
  7. It just scares me when even the Bears coaches say that Krenzel is no where near ready. Usually they at least make up some BS about how they are learning and close. It wasn't so in Krenzels case.
  8. I don't think we would have ever gone after him. He just doesn't fit our needs that well. There are many other positions we could spend big money on and get a much more quality upgrade over what we have now.
  9. I never said I thought the government was honest. I definately know better than that. But there is no way you are going to see tons of visual evidence come out of the pentagon. That would be about the dumbest thing our government ever did. It would endanger tons of people lives.
  10. Unless Chad Hutchenson learned a whole hell of a lot, really quick, there is zero hope for this team. They have to have a QB who can throw. Quinn reminds me of Borchard with all of the talent and physical tools, but the elevator seems to be stuck short of the top floor. Krentzel isn't even ready, and that's according to the coaches. This ship is sinking quicker than the Titanic.
  11. Kerry's hometown newspaper endorsed Bush...
  12. I hope that it is.
  13. Talked about it, but never did. Borass is still being quoted in the papers re: Belt's pending FA. He was just in the Trib TH or FR.
  14. At Soxfest the year we got Jose and Cal, I told Eldred he was the most popular guy in Chicago right now (because he meant the end of Navarro) Ray Durham was sitting next to him and about fell off of the podium laughing.
  15. Geesh, I am starting to wonder if Baj is having mechanical problems or if he is having confidence problems after his messy stint up here?
  16. southsider2k5 replied to CWSGuy406's topic in SLaM
    You obviously weren't exposed to beer at a young enough age See my avy? That's me just short of 4 years old, drinking from my dads beer at Old Comiskey.
  17. I would imagine at least Ilya is playing in Europe. Last I saw a touch over 200 players have gone over there, or about 1/3 of the NHL.
  18. That was just brutal to watch today. Oh well, just one game closer to the #1 draft pick
  19. If you ask me (and no one did) the Red Sox have had the look of a beaten team since game one. Almost like they know that they can't be the Yankees in the playoffs, and as soon as the Yankees got ahead early, it was over.
  20. You do realize that the Pentagon is the spy capital of the world, right? Did you expect guided tours? Of course you aren't going to get all kinds of pictures. Any kind of information leaks could endanger lives and projects all over the world.
  21. Couldn't have said it any better myself. The destruction of another generation is taking place in front of our very eyes. And the world humanitarian and political structure lets out a collective :sleep It is so sad.
  22. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/10/16/dung...s.ap/index.html
  23. They had to put screws in his elbow to stabalize it.
  24. Nope the all-star game determines home field...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.