Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. So how's this? http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3824085/detail.html
  2. And the UN is umm, uhhh, well doing pretty much the samething as always when something happens in Africa. Pretty much nothing. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6254485/
  3. That wasn't directed at anyone specific, but a lot of people use that as a defense for whatever they want to do...
  4. substitute Maggs for Willie and I am happy with your list.
  5. Doesn't make it right
  6. The Beatles first 4 CDs are being rereleased in a box set for this Christmas. http://www.star-ecentral.com/music/sleeve/...date=10/15/2004
  7. Don't let that fool you, Jones was a good CF when he got called up. When you get a guy with Torii's glove get called up, you become a RF/LF. I see no reason that Jones couldn't go back to CF if needed. Granted here in Chicago he would be our RF.
  8. Supposedly she was a pretty good looking ex-cheerleader. I don't know how true that is though...
  9. That is exactly what I was thinking.
  10. Or until he starts buying your CDs
  11. http://www.nbc5.com/news/3824254/detail.ht...994&dppid=65192
  12. http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/15/bryant.case.ap/index.html
  13. I have zero problem with him being *allowed* to say it. The thing is, that might be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. Can you imagine if a white artist had said something like he was glad Rwanda happened? This would be splattered everywhere. Instead this story is buried somewhere on Yahoo's s***ty newsnetwork. :headshake
  14. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6254302/
  15. let it go.
  16. Then why did they have that up on their website that you could call the Hyatt and book?
  17. And somehow this seems to fit this thread, this is from one of my favorite comic strips.
  18. I tried booking a few days ago, but no one had any clue of WTF to do... great. Thanks for the info SC.
  19. Geesh, answer a simple question and see what it gets me
  20. Let it go guys, this is getting no where.
  21. What? You're kidding
  22. I don't think it is possible. You can send a link to a specific post though. You could tell someone to start at that particular point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.