Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY TO A LADY
"Damn your sister is F-I-N-E!"
-
Some Interesting Tid-Bits...
No doubt about it. Beltran>>>>>>Beltre
-
HAPPY OPENING NIGHT!!!
Interesting thing I saw in the Trib today said that the ATL owner was fined $250,000 for saying that if the strike wasn't resolved after this year, that they woudl bring in replacement players. After the fine, the Thrashers owner said that he "deeply regretted" his comments "which were my personal, uninformed views" Sure they were.... :rolly
-
MLB Royal Rumble
And then Tom Hanks cold cocks him as he rounds the corner to leave the tunnel "There's no crying in baseball, b****"
- Will this marriage work?
-
Will this marriage work?
Nah, Ang has friends... and me
-
Will this marriage work?
Buy her a vibrator, problem solved.
- Baltimore news reporting..
-
Both Games are scheduled at the same time?
That would be my bet.
-
Both Games are scheduled at the same time?
And at the sametime as the debates. One will be on Fox, the other FX, but I haven't heard which one will be where...
-
Final Word on the Sox
9-4 4.46 era
-
Toughest College Basketball Arenas...
Toughest place to play? Back in the day the Manchester College PERC. Just ask Illinios Weslyan about our student section. After getting eliminated by them on a shot a full second and a half after the buzzer (it was so loud the refs couldn't hear it go off) one of the players thought it would be funny to run over and taunt the student section which had been riding him the whole game. He ran over got in the face of the front row, and got knocked out. One of the guys coldcocked him. Now that's an intimidating student section.
-
Baltimore news reporting..
No oddly about it. That kid was scarred for life before it was even born. Hopefully they can keep it protected, but I doubt it.
- Will this marriage work?
-
Will this marriage work?
Ahhh yes the good old days
-
Happy Birthday POTUSChris
HAIL TO THE CHIEF!! Happy Birthday Chris Finally legal
-
indians decline vizquel's option
I think it is ironic that so many people have mentioned the power stats of Vizquel. We wouldn't be getting Omar to drive in runs people. We would get him to do the same things that he has done to us forever now. Take pitches, bunt runners over, play smart defense, run the bases well, steal bases, etc. He would be hitting #1 or #2 for us. This whole he has 59 RBIs mentality has been the problem with the team since 2000. We need more role players, not more RBI guys.
-
US tried twice to resuce hostages
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/12/...main/index.html
-
Fantasy Basketball
Oh wait, that is Wed at 2:15 pm Chicago time. I can't be there. I'll still be at work, and I am guessing a bunch of people will still be in school.
-
ALCS, Game 1: Red Sox @ Yankees
Schilling keep his mouth shut? Yeah that'll be the day...
-
Your World Wish List
I guess I missed the class on government's role in economy...
-
Fantasy Basketball
That's perfect for me
-
And the EWWWW gross story of the day
So if they divorce, does she pay child support or alimony?
-
Your World Wish List
So what you are telling me is jobs and people be damned we're balancing the budget?
-
My Fantasy Basketball Squad
Kapkomet graduated from the same HS as Zach, and I knew he HS coach on a first name basis. We both saw Zach play for the first time his Soph year of HS. The guy was a bull even back then. One of the greatest IN HS games I ever saw was when Zach's HS and Jarred Jeffries and Sean May's HS played for the state title a few years back. (Marion vs Bloomington North) Randloph held Jeffries to only a couple baskets through the 4th quarter. It was one of those legendary games. The whole key for that guy has always been, and will always be, to stay on the straight and narrow. He has always run with the wrong crowd and has been in tons of trouble his whole life.