Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Game one fearless prediction... Johan Santana goes smooth on the Yankees and wins game one.
  2. We have a winner. If Sammy wanted the $17 mil a year and photo ops with Mark McGwire, this would be the other side of the coin.
  3. Well either he lied to us before, or they are lying now. Pick your poison.
  4. Now I would like to hear all of the apologies for those who called KW a liar when commenting on Magglios health. Obviously it wasn't getting better, and he wasn't practicing like Maggs agent claimed, if he had just had surgery on it. I don't appreciate being lied to by either of them. They can go screw themselves :fyou I don't want him back here if all of this is indeed true. If it is another wrong report, I apolgize to Maggs, but this fits exactly what Williams was saying all along, and shows why Maggs couldn't show us a practice or these medical records showing his improvements.
  5. $249 gets you a room (1 king or 2 queen beds) and 4 individual entries into the fest for each day. Be in the first 200 or 250 (I forget which) and you get access to a private auto session. I have no idea when tix go on sale, but if anyone knows please post it.
  6. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    I guess today that means objectivity
  7. They have no leverage to rework the deal. Sammy's contract won't change.
  8. http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1004/p02s01-usec.html This could end up sticking taxpayers like the S&L
  9. Wait you mean Sammy wasn't honest? The foundation of my world is shattered. What next? Well at least I'll always have my Moises Alou handshake to treasure...
  10. southsider2k5 replied to jasonxctf's topic in SLaM
    I loved the swipe at Bush :rolly
  11. American League Anaheim over Boston 3-2 Minnesota over New York 3-1 Anaheim over Twins 4-3 National League Los Angeles over St Louis 3-2 Houston over Atlanta 3-1 Houston over Los Angeles 4-2 World Series Anaheim over Houston 4-2
  12. An on-line search can also get you the directions to building a nuclear bomb... Doesn't mean we shouldn't not regulate them.
  13. Definately Timo out of that list. I also lost all respect for Jurrasic and hope they ship his ass off to Siberia as well. Scott Shoenwaste is another one I don't want to see come back.
  14. Out of curiousity, are you of the camp that believes W/L and team position shouldn't be part of Cy Young/ MVP voting?
  15. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...denmark_pole_dc
  16. Bob Melvin fired, coaching staff told they can look for other jobs as well. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/sea/news/sea...r_sea&fext=.jsp
  17. Apu in response to the thread about the woman who urged people to vote for John Kerry in her obituary [story text] They obviously don't live in Chicago. /obvious
  18. Its funny because its true
  19. FWIW, I would trust my source on this one a little more, as they haven't been totally discreditited and embarassed . Plus I know for a fact they know they people they talk about...
  20. MSNBC actually has a live streaming video feed on their web site.
  21. I'm not saying it would ever happen. But it would be best for the long term health of the game.
  22. I haven't found a story about it yet, the only thing was breaking news on CNN.
  23. 10 minutes earlier

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.