Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Why wouldn't our "allies" support war in Iraq
The other problem with Halliburton is that there are under 5 companies in the world that have the all encompasing abilities to do what they do in the oil industry. If you go and fire them, who else is there to do these jobs? As I recall the other companies, one is French, one is German, and one is Russian, although I could be remembering wrong.
-
Who will have the higher winning %
Lets here what you think and why.
-
Buehrle on the hot seat
I definately agree. How often do you see him give himself up to move a runner over?
-
Season Finale Game Thread
How depressing. Even a bad regular season, is better than a good off-season
-
Season Finale Game Thread
Wow, Joe Randa gets a standing O, and all kinds of signs begging him not to leave Kansas City.
-
Season Finale Game Thread
Joe Borchard does yard work.... He is 3-4 on the day
-
Season Finale Game Thread
Nope
-
Buehrle on the hot seat
No "they'll just trade him anyway" comments?
-
Season Finale Game Thread
How did the Sox score their 3 runs?
-
Chip Carrey
Too bad Chip will be going somewhere who actually knows how to close the deal. He was such a great fit with the Cubs.
-
Lifestyle of Nuke_Cleveland
Last I heard he was in North Korea.
-
Happy Birthday IlliniKrush
Happy Birthday!!!!
-
What Bush said
This is exactly what we are trying to prevent from going on. We don't want to see people personally attacked for their beliefs. I am suspended cerb for a little while.
-
Bending the truth
I would totally agree with you on Carter. personally I always thought GB was more into Iran-Contra than we ever knew
-
Taking Flight
Don't confuse bold and funny
-
Bending the truth
Out of curiousity, who is the last honest President we have had in your opinion?
-
Fatolo Balloon
That could be Kenny's big move, I wouldn't mind
-
Southern League top 20
As always, thanks Rexy
-
Fatolo Balloon
Damn I can't believe how bad Oaklands big 3 was down the stretch. I wonder if it was injuries or fatigue?
-
CUBS SEASON IS OVER!!!!
I luv SI
-
Bowa Canned
You joke, but after a manager like Bowa, a guy like Jerry could really succeed there.
-
Hey-hey, Jose!
- AL Rookie Of The Month
Great job Ross. He has totally proved me wrong. Hopefully he carries this into next year.- Siblings?
Oh and I did forget... I am the oldest. I am 30, younger bro is 26, and properly raised as a Sox fan.- 2005 Home Schedule Announced
NO way that sucks. I have no desire to sit at Comiskey with snow on the ground - AL Rookie Of The Month