Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Hey moron, there is a really obvious solution here... UNLOCK THE DAMNED DOORS!
  2. Schuster with a beauty to finish off Russia in extras.
  3. That was quite literally the point.
  4. Until they adjust contract bonuses to reflect the amount of games played.
  5. Also from a delusional Sox fan POV https://twitter.com/mlbtraderumors/status/1491519394626813960?s=20&t=Tmb_aYb9MWQfHS9dTaz9ew
  6. Yolmer to BoSox on MiLB deal
  7. From a technical standpoint, yes, everyone would move up a slot.
  8. But both sides!
  9. I keep saying it, but I feel like if we have a top prospect with a star ceiling in our system, it is him. For him to go to the DR last year and hit 100 AND not walk people, that is huge. I know you can only get so much from his stats down there, but the walks were the big eye catcher for me. EVERYONE walks people down there.
  10. I am all for Tony never working in baseball again. Any other crappy whatabouts?
  11. I can't get myself excited. I have barely watched anything.
  12. But everyone line up to buy those tickets!
  13. I will put you on the list right after Clinton indictments.
  14. Those went on "sale" a while back.
  15. Feel free to join the crowds letting the Sox know what fans think of trying to sell tickets during a lockout.
  16. Honestly, for that kind of a price, I am pretty surprised that the Bulls weren't in on CJ. I almost wonder if he gave Portland an ultimatum as to where he would go.
  17. This is where the whole not being able to edit on Twitter thing is just stupid.
  18. Too bad MLB owners haven't, as they are the ones who need to be willing to f@#%ing talk.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.