Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Why would teams be leaking that they were talking to each other illegally?
  2. Here's the thing. If we are going to assume the worst about owners and teams here, you can damned well bet they have been lining a lot of these things up behind the scenes, especially trades where you don't need to negotiate with players to be able to get something done.
  3. The only good thing is he wasn't willing to say they were delaying Spring Training, let alone the season. It means they at least get how this would look, so they know it means something to people.
  4. I recorded the Great Britain match to finish watching. I did not see Sweden either.
  5. Not unless it was from the receiving team. Sox media is weak when it comes to leaks.
  6. Besides the obvious ones, it is always curling for me, and I have no idea why. I just can't turn it off.
  7. Alexei Zhamnov is the Russian coach.
  8. I cannot wait to see how they run this together.
  9. You can call it what you like, but there is zero chance he gets send to DH. Andrew Vaughn is already a better 1B, and he isn't starting either.
  10. A very good thread.
  11. The Sox have let him walk on deals twice recently now. I get the feeling they aren't interested.
  12. Matt Olsen has two years of control left and plays Jose Abreu's position. While the bat would be nice, he'd be our DH.
  13. I will be honest, the Bulls have WAY outperformed what I though they could do this year. That said, it isn't worth giving up a key long term piece without getting something big time in return. This isn't going to be their year anyway. They are still transitioning the roster into something that it contender worthy. There is nothing wrong with sitting on Coby and Patrick Williams until either a home run shows itself, or until its time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.