Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Now it's getting interesting
  2. Definitely, and also part of the reason why I wouldn't spend yet.
  3. My purchases will probably end up through stubhub at discounted prices instead of directly through the team, though if this lasts at all into the season, I may well not go at all
  4. It's New York, I wouldn't expect anything less.
  5. I never got the Ben Simmons hype either.
  6. I was going to buy a few of the six ticket specials in the 300 level, but passed on it without knowing what the lockout would do to this season.
  7. I meant the bad blood in place after the big finish this year and his still getting fired, not that the offer came this year.
  8. Well that explains his exit after the finish they had.
  9. This could be interesting. Flores will probably never get an NFL job again.
  10. Like I said earlier, I have already started spending this years baseball money on other things.
  11. I don't know where other people are, but for the record, I had planned on going to spring training this year and had a few people who were all going to travel and meet up down there. Because of the lockout not being over, that money has now been spent on a family trip to see Hadestown in Chicago, along with a night out in the city, along with a spring break trip to Brown County State Park. That was money that was going to go to spring break and also the six ticket promotion that the Sox were doing, that is now gone to them.
  12. If they are really shattering the blackout rules, this is wonderful news, and it should be a boatload of money for teams to hit markets they never could sell to. HELLO IOWA!
  13. Like I said a long season after a short season is a big red flag for me, as is the pretty obvious thing unfolding in front of us that we aren't going to have a normal spring training.
  14. I will be mildy surprised if all of our rotation is healthy and ready for opening day.
  15. I get the feeling that coming off of an extra long year (playoffs) after a 60 game season, we aren't out of the clouds for seeing lots of pitching related problems. I would love to go into the season with both extra and deeper starting pitching than is normally expected.
  16. While the purchase is long from completed, I will say that not for profits are some of my favorite news sources. Not having a multi-media conglomerate to satisfy the political leanings of allows them more freedom than just about anyone else to report facts instead of telling a story with those facts. Give me PBS over anything Fox, MSNBC, or owned by someone like Sinclair, etc.
  17. Which is why we get nothing but silence. They are cowards.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.