Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grindersrule

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grindersrule

  1. I think he will produce with regular work and knowing the job is his. He looks tons better than Politte right now. Bmac that is.
  2. QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 04:11 PM) Who else are we going to use? We can't use Bobby for 2 innings every night. We gotta hope Cliff finds it or something. I really think that we've got to give the role to Bmac. Give him a chance to produce as the regular rt handed set up guy.
  3. QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jun 3, 2006 -> 01:38 PM) Yeah I agree, still the bounce probably aided you in getting the run in. Go Away
  4. I don't know if noobs are allowed to start polls, but I thought with our good start that this was an interesting question. Please discuss whether your expectations have changed from previous years due to our championship.
  5. QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2006 -> 11:15 AM) Garland is a 5th starter nothing more. And thats all right. I can live with a 5th starter who goes 12-12 with 180 innings pitched. Remember 04?
  6. Interesting article about the Tigers. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12979768/ Personally, I think the Sox will take the central with 100+ wins.
  7. How does Jon look for those of us stuck on Gameday?
  8. He'll still get his ring when repeat.
  9. QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 6, 2006 -> 03:12 AM) It's one game. Get over it and win the next 2. There will always be rough games during the season. We'll probabaly lose another 50 before we go back to the playoffs. Remember to take the long view. Put these guys (BA, MT, Mack), out there and give them the chance to perform. If they can't perform on a consistent basis, KW will make the moves to find us someone who will. Sure there have been issues, but we ARE succeeding so far.
  10. Sense of smell is keen today
  11. I smell a winner
  12. Here we come
  13. I'm not giving up. Lets get some runs now. Judy deserves the win.
  14. QUOTE(Grindersrule @ May 5, 2006 -> 04:03 PM) Lets go! 2 out rally time Meh
  15. Lets go! 2 out rally time
  16. [ At least garland seems to be back on track, ERA 5.97 woohoo
  17. Come on SOX. Lets get some runs.
  18. Did he at least go into second hard?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.