Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grindersrule

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. No mere wind can hold back a Mune shot!!
  2. It didn't change the winner but "The Catch" was a pretty cool result of a defensive sub.
  3. That was really unclear. LOL I was trying to respond to Greg with the previous reply. The quote from Kyle was a response to Greg which I was in agreement with.
  4. I hardly post here, only lurk but.... Please Stop with this line of trolling
  5. Definitely counts as "signed in prime"
  6. Hard to quantify when both hover around 1%
  7. Is there any recent info on when TA will be able to return?
  8. Definitely sit behind the sox dugout. As an out of town fan, when I get a chance to go, I always sit down there. It is worth whatever it costs you. Enjoy! I hope you get a Cease game.
  9. AJ has no arm. Not a right fielder IMO
  10. Trying to ignite a fire in Eloy with this "spark"?
  11. Does he have an opt out after this year?
  12. The larger base will probably make it easier for a stealing runner to hold the base while the tag is applied. Replay and the hi def cameras turned a lot of safe calls in to outs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.