Everything posted by Grindersrule
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
No mere wind can hold back a Mune shot!!
-
Quero recalled
It didn't change the winner but "The Catch" was a pretty cool result of a defensive sub.
-
Being bad doesn't = Rebuilding
That was really unclear. LOL I was trying to respond to Greg with the previous reply. The quote from Kyle was a response to Greg which I was in agreement with.
-
Being bad doesn't = Rebuilding
I hardly post here, only lurk but.... Please Stop with this line of trolling
- 7/13 - half season finale - Guards @ Sox (Cantillo contro Civale) 1:10pm CDT
- 7/13 - half season finale - Guards @ Sox (Cantillo contro Civale) 1:10pm CDT
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Definitely counts as "signed in prime"
-
2023 Spring Training Thread
Hard to quantify when both hover around 1%
-
9/10 Sox @ Athletics 3:07 CT
Is there any recent info on when TA will be able to return?
-
8/13 Gamethread: Tigers @ Sox, Manning v. Giolito
Anyone got the lineup?
-
Flying in for a couple games, need info
Definitely sit behind the sox dugout. As an out of town fan, when I get a chance to go, I always sit down there. It is worth whatever it costs you. Enjoy! I hope you get a Cease game.
- GT 6/21: TOR @ SOX, 7:10, NBCSC
-
Eloy Supposedly Back in Two Weeks
Trying to ignite a fire in Eloy with this "spark"?
-
Old Sock Drawer, ex Sox player discussion
Does he have an opt out after this year?
-
Giant bases??!?!?!?!?!
The larger base will probably make it easier for a stealing runner to hold the base while the tag is applied. Replay and the hi def cameras turned a lot of safe calls in to outs.
-
Pitching woes
What happened to Giolito?
-
9/4- White Sox at Royals, 6:10
I am with you there. The great thing is that this approach could still result in 95-96 wins and ahead oh Houston for the 2 seed. Push everybody hard to get a 50-60% chance at the 2 seed verses prioritizing health and still having a 10-20% chance at the 2 seed. Those are just my estimates of the odds. Make adjustments to my estimates if you like. I think prioritizing health is the play.
-
2005 Playoff DVDs
Sorry, I was wrong. It has the clinching games from first 2 rounds as Krankin said, all 4 WS games and a bonus world series DVD. 7 total.
-
2005 Playoff DVDs
I have a set with every game. I don't remember where I got it though, but they do exist.
-
Spring training broadcast schedule
Hopefully we can see all of those games with the app. Pumped for this year!
-
Extensions You’d Like to See
only 5?
-
Pitchers for game 3
There you go! I like a relatively short rope with crochet on deck but go Dane! This is what it’s all about. Live the dream boys!
-
9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)
got it. Thanks, makes sense now. So that is a "Sunday" lineup for the scrubs then.
-
9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)
But Lopez is right handed
-
9/25 - Sox (34-23) vs. Cubs (32-25) - Down to the Wire - 7:10pm CDT
Did I imagine it or was Jose signaling Eloy that no need to slide on that play? I think he just slid there for show. He was well ahead of the throw.