Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. Why doesn't anyone turn into a pitch for us like every other team, get hit and take your base.
  2. Ya but the error may cost us the game.
  3. This is really f***ing ridiculous, shut up Farmer, Lee ain't paying dick.
  4. I just hope Konerko is nowhere to be seen, ah f*** look who's up. s*** JM is an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Not trying to be too negative but this wreeks of this season we should be winning big but will end up losing 5-3.
  6. After 5 1/2 I said I had a good feeling about this game. I keep forgetting who I am talking about. This game should not even be close but as always we will give it away. f***!
  7. Finally a break in our favor now let's get Danny something here.
  8. f*** CARLOS LEE I HATE THIS f***ING TEAM, I REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. NEVER PLAY KONERKO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Don't jinx us.
  11. I actually have a good feeling about this game win or lose, not sure why though. I hope they let Wright stay in there but pitch count may get him.
  12. What an aweful call. The reply looks like he was out. Of course I'm watching Botox feed Ya but we don't make them pay, s***.
  13. Come on Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  14. Come on Val>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  15. Come on Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  16. Anyone see the brawl from the cubs? Wilson throwing a gem a nd Farnsworth throws behind him and Wilson gets kicked out.
  17. Ball 1 ,this guy is a f***ing major league pitcher that can not throw a strike, 2-1 this is f***ing pathetic at least 6 pitches to every hitter. 2 outs, f***in Crede.
  18. I know it is early but this is nothing new for Danny Wright. Time to get back to work, ugh.
  19. We have an out and the inning should be over.
  20. Control is not there right now and caught Crede sleeping. 2-1 trouble.
  21. He's a statutory rapist. He was arrested on child porn charges. Not any sort of rape charges. Sex (consenual or not,) with a person underage is statutory rape. Not to up on the case to comment further than this.
  22. Harry Chappas replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    You are right on the money...........but......is that s*** on your face?
  23. Harry Chappas replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    He certainly keeps things lively.
  24. Dr. Dre was pretty cool. Too bad Biggie Smalls had to take him out for taking out Notorious B.I.G. lost a big promoter of Sox wear there.
  25. Harry Chappas replied to a post in a topic in SLaM
    Then where does the profit go?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.