Everything posted by caulfield12
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Shocking that Ramirez didn't hit a GS. That would have been Josh Naylor.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Thaiss got hit in glove on backswing. Who's next after Narvaez?
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Sigh...glad I picked up Gavin Williams for today, at least there's that.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Rocchio 102.7 ev
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Sosa lol... "Defense wins games." Chris Getz
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Plus we'd get more Kevin Durant celebrity appearances... Shane Bieber getting close to coming back in the weeks ahead...
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
I think I might EVEN be willing to gamble with Elon Musk at this point. He'd cut Getz at least and have AI or algorithms run the team more efficiently lol.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Baldwin is not the next Chone Figgins crossed with Ben Zobrist. Well...maybe defensively.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
"Those are the plays that have to be made..." lol
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Maybe they will trade Perez to Baltimore...will have to deal Kjerstad with Basallo or Mayo to obtain Alcantara or Luis Castillo.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
We were wrong to question his horrific spring. Nastrini and Iriarte aren't much better.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Madrigal's teammate who turned into the best pro...at least maybe better than Rutschman.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
You don't debut him in CLE in freezing weather.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Elko occasional bombs would be better.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Maton Thaiss Slater the only threats in the lineup statistically. Everyone else under 600 ops numbers. But we have Palacios now!!!
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Looks like 13...AL record seemingly. Starting to think they should have kept Sizemore managing...
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
What the hell was that? Amaya jumped up right in front of Taylor to take the ball... His last chance to "impress" today? Good effort? Atta boy? This is like a 1st or 2nd grade soccer game free for all.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Service.time.clock.
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Who would want to watch the White Sox in terrible weather? With the worst lineup today in recent MLB history...?
-
Fine, I’ll do it (Game Thread 4/10)
Amaya at .115/258. How is that even possible? He's worse than Tim Anderson somehow.
-
Fire Chris Getz
"All the best people." Getz is clearly the only one who could have accomplished that. We might get something from the DR lab before 2030...maybe.
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Cannon with 89 mph heat past Jones. Gets Jones with the cutter.
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Short lived lead again. Manzardo 4/11 so far on early season.
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Should keep the losses going here in one thread until they actually win...but that will mess up the archives lol.
-
New seating at Rate Field
Intentionally ironic? Trying to out embarrass even the Pirates this week?