Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. What was Konerko swinging at on 3-2? We've chased a lot of garbage tonight.
  2. When Jim Thome turns around to talk to you, you know you've made a bad call.
  3. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 09:13 PM) AT&T UVerse needs to get MLB Network. Somebody needs to stream it...
  4. Gavin's found a way to neutralize A-Rod and Tex. Nice 1-2-3 there.
  5. We get Sergio Mitre tomorrow? I have a feeling that it might be a good thing and it also might be a terrible thing.
  6. QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 09:07 PM) But it's stupid, and he doesn't like it. I didn't know Gordon was kosher. The question is, who does not love bacon?
  7. Gavin's gotten away with a lot of hanging pitches so far. He needs to stop hanging pitches.
  8. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 09:06 PM) As soon as half the White Sox fan online population is eliminated from this earth. It's amazing just how far it has gone. Once again, Ozzie's inability to speak good English has brought another gift.
  9. That 3-0 pitch to Dye wasn't called when Beckham was up there...
  10. I just wanna use your love TONIIGHT!
  11. I love me some speed and bacon.
  12. Beckham's shrinking Pettite's plate. I think the umpire heard his intro song and decided that Bacon > Pettite.
  13. Pettite is getting a huge strike zone compared to Floyd. But Pettite's a veteran and Floyd's a sophomore. Can't really do anything about it.
  14. QUOTE (joejoedairy @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 08:29 PM) why does every yankees game draw so well? is it cuz theres more yankee fans here and they go and fill up the park? or is it getting to see a team that won 25 championships in their history but none inthe recent past. i dont get it I heard cheers for A-Rod. It must be the former.
  15. We reached for a lot of bad pitches that inning.
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 08:22 PM) I guess Kotsay loves the first pitch. At least he saw 5 pitches in that AB.
  17. Pettite's been mediocre this year. We have to hit him...
  18. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 08:19 PM) And took HGH. He's on pace for around 25 homers this year. He's never hit that many before... The stadium has something to do with it.
  19. Sawed Teixiera off. 2 down. I can't believe I'm hearing cheers for A-Rod.
  20. Oh great, Gavin walked a guy who can run.
  21. Damon with 17 home runs? Man I wish we played in NYS...
  22. QUOTE (onedude @ Jul 30, 2009 -> 07:56 PM) The show has those clips of big plays/games that run as music. The Yankees have one of those....all of them aren't really that good. That was in 08 The Show.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.