Everything posted by chw42
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
It really sucks to be a fan of a team owned by the Reinsdorfs.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Yeah he's interesting. I doubt he'd get a full MLE. Might be a good backup plan to Gallinari.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
NGL I thought Jalen Brunson was actually just Rick Brunson for a while. I remember when Rick played for those awful Bulls teams.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Well this sucks. Short deal and fairly cheap. This does open up Mitchell Robinson as a possibility again though.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I don't think the Bulls could have spent that much on Bamba could they? Isn't that a little more than the full MLE?
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Whatever it takes
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I understand AKME probably have some limitations put on them by ownership to not go into the tax (yet), but if what's rumored is going to be the moves they'll make, it's pretty disappointing. Last off-season was very creative, but we also had a ton of assets to work with. Right now, not so much. But I was still hoping they'd pull something out of their ass.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I don't even like Bamba that much, I actually think Hartenstein is the best free agent center. But Bamba seems like a way better guy to get than Gallinari. That's how bad I think Gallinari is.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
I'd rather pay for Bamba than Gallinari. At least Bamba has room to grow. At the worst he ends up a lot like Lauri that can actually blocks some shots.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Bulls are interested in Gallinari, according to KC Johnson. They're also interested in Andre Drummond for the vet min. Gallinari fixes the shooting issues, but his defense is a huge problem. I'm sure playing on the Hawks didn't help him, but he's been a negative defensive player for a while. He did play with Donovan in OKC, so I can see the connection there. Drummond is a nice value on the vet min, but you can't play him along side Vucevic and he's a defense only guy. IMO, Gallinari is a huge overpay for the MLE. You're basically paying for the name and not the production. It seems like such a Garpax move.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
We see so many good defensive plays against us. Then we we our guys not catching routine balls. It's so infuriating.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
Harrison has no shot against Ohtani's fastball
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
Leury swung at ball 4...
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
Pollock has been pretty much useless the past 1.5 weeks.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
I was watching him getting blown away by 93 from Cotton and thought where the fuck is the guy who turned around 99 from Liam? A few pitches later he hits the opposite field walk off homer.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
Naylor just walked off the Twins. Twins had a 3 run lead in extras and still lost.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
His fastball velocity is down 1 MPH since the injury.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
Kopech has given up 9 runs in 12 innings with only 8 Ks and 6 BBs since his knee injury.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
We could be 7 games back by the end of tonight.
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
I see we get bad Kopech tonight
-
Oscar Colas Story (Is this true?)
Wrong thread
-
6/29 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA (Kopech v. Ohtani) - let's go streaking at 8:38 PM CT
That splitter is nasty
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
Eh, it depends. Vucevic got picked on a lot last year in pick and roll. Teams specifically went after him. DRtg takes blocks and defensive rebounds heavily into account for a player's defensive ratings. Being one of the only big men on the team last year, he obviously got a lot of defensive boards, so his Drtg might be slightly skewed. Vucevic's box score RAPTOR was actually positive defensively because of his blocks and defensive boards. But he was a negative defensively according to BPM, since the Bulls actually did better defensively without him on the court. Also, if you watched the Bulls at all last year post ASB, you can tell Vucevic was getting killed by other teams on a nightly basis.
-
2021-22 NBA Thread
The Spurs trading Murray means they're probably going into tank mode. The Bulls should do everything they can to get Poeltl.
-
Oscar Colas Story (Is this true?)
Hasn't Colas been destroying the ball down in A+ ball? Maybe this is about him not getting called up to AA?