Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. I thought Bell hit that out.
  2. The problem with using Taylor now is that you don't have anyone to cleanup after him with this being a bullpen game.
  3. Ugh we got bad Grant today.
  4. Shoulda kept him in against Lee.
  5. Grant has been giving up a lot of homers recently.
  6. Grant Taylor in to face the top of the order.
  7. He sure loves swinging at the high ones that are clearly not strikes tho.
  8. I don't think he likes us.
  9. Sam nearly tripped around 3rd
  10. Walking Mune is a gift at this point lol
  11. Bloop doubles and seeing eye singles that deflect off a drawn in infielder.
  12. Huge game from Sam
  13. I have a sense of dread whenever we get guys in scoring position
  14. Don't think you can prove it either way lol
  15. Lewis barely tagged him
  16. That did the job.
  17. I'm bunting here with how bad Teel's swings have looked
  18. Watch Chase try to pull everything here.
  19. If we had any kind of situational hitting, we'd have at least 4 runs.
  20. I feel like we've gotten that hit 3 times this game.
  21. 35 pitches, top of the order. I guess have Taylor warming just in case.
  22. I still don't know who's gonna pitch the 7th.
  23. Yeah and then he has to face a righty later on in the game and will swing at 3 sliders like he's never seen them before.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.