Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. They did face 2 of Boston's best starters. We also failed to score much against those guys.
  2. O's will be throwing 2 of their better starters. Rogers vs. Cantillo Young vs. Bibee Baz vs. Griffin Orioles have lost 6 in a row though.
  3. Peters is now trailing Murakami by just 6 points in OPS.
  4. Good to see the offense finally explode late in the game. We really needed a laugher like this.
  5. There you go Teel
  6. Peters is the best hitter on the team right now.
  7. I'd be mad if I'm paying for CHSN
  8. I'm just glad we don't get the squished aspect ratio when the ticker is on.
  9. At least he got on.
  10. Have you seen their schedule? It seems pretty doable.
  11. Grichuk showing today that he needs to play more period.
  12. He looks the part. He reminds me of Joe Mauer.
  13. It really depends on how hard he'll throw as a starter. If he can maintain 96+, I think he'll be good. Also his slider is not quite there. He's basically a 3 pitch pitcher right now.
  14. Really would have liked at least 1 more run to not have to use Taylor for a 2nd inning.
  15. Come on Miguel, break this one open.
  16. Quero in for Sam? Why?!? If anything, pinch hit for Teel with Quero.
  17. That call on 1-1 screwed Teel
  18. A lot of those were early in the year.
  19. His results have been good in the 2nd half, but I feel like his K rate has gone down while his walk and HR rates have gone up.
  20. Peters with 2 hits off lefties
  21. Pitched yesterday. He's one of the guys they're very careful about not pitching back to back.
  22. I don't think I've ever seen Taylor react the way he has in his past 2 outings to a ball hit off him. He's not used to guys just barreling him up like that.
  23. You're still gonna need someone to cover the 9th. I don't think they're gonna let Taylor go 3.
  24. Tyler Davis? Unfortunately, they wasted Newcomb yesterday.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.