Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Good question, but I’m guessing yes since it’s only for COVID related issues
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Yup, fuck Preller for life
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Who are the other five players involved?
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I honestly only know him because of our fantasy league
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I have no idea who we’re trading for, but it seems very likely that Kopech, Heuer, & Collins are all a part of it.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Padres not fucking around.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
You would definitely think so
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Sorry, meant tied for best!
-
Trade Watch Rumor
The three man taxi squad stays in Schaumburg while at home and then travels with the team while on the road. Still unclear if he or Mercedes is the traveling catcher since Collins literally just got sent down.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Orlando - I just to say you are the best at posting these twitter updates.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Is he part of the three man travel taxi squad or is Mercedes?
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Never mention those dark days!
-
Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
You think he’s a fraud?
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I still have some faith simply because he called out major league talent being involved. He didn’t really need to say that, so for now I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. But I’m definitely getting more skeptical by the minute.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I feel you on that! Literally just got my two little ones down and I immediately refresh SoxTalk and there are only like three posts.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
He said the moves involves major league talent and prospects. Perhaps I’m reading too much into it, but I take both of those as being plural.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I’ll give it to midnight. This reminds me of that one night of the 2015 Winter Meetings where we signed Robertson & Shark and both moves came out late that night. Hopefully a better outcome this time.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Man the wait is killing me...just want to know if this trade is legit or not
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Whatever this trade that Not Steve Cishek is referring has to be fairly substantial as based on his wording it apparently involves at least four Sox players, with two being major leaguers and two being minor leaguers.
-
Padres Acquire Clevinger per Multiple Reports
You want to pay McCann $18M next year? Cause that’s what a QO guarantees him.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Fully agree.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Yup, seems like a no-brainer to me whether we trade Heuer or not.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
Yeah, I kind of worded that stupidly, but I guess what I mean is do the Sox feel they can trade Heuer because they feel Lopez & Rodon can be effective out of the pen?
-
Trade Watch Rumor
The only major league pieces I could see being moved are Dunning, Lopez, & Heuer (based on not being used today). I guess it’s possible that McCann could get moved and maybe Mazara is included as a salary offset in a move for a RF, but that’s more or less it.
-
Trade Watch Rumor
I’m more concerned about our bullpen without Heuer than our offense with Mazara / Engel platooning in RF. If we do move Heuer, I wonder if the plan is to immediately send Lopez & Rodon to the pen.