Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Good question, but I’m guessing yes since it’s only for COVID related issues
  2. Yup, fuck Preller for life
  3. Who are the other five players involved?
  4. I honestly only know him because of our fantasy league
  5. I have no idea who we’re trading for, but it seems very likely that Kopech, Heuer, & Collins are all a part of it.
  6. Padres not fucking around.
  7. You would definitely think so
  8. Sorry, meant tied for best!
  9. The three man taxi squad stays in Schaumburg while at home and then travels with the team while on the road. Still unclear if he or Mercedes is the traveling catcher since Collins literally just got sent down.
  10. Orlando - I just to say you are the best at posting these twitter updates.
  11. Is he part of the three man travel taxi squad or is Mercedes?
  12. Never mention those dark days!
  13. I still have some faith simply because he called out major league talent being involved. He didn’t really need to say that, so for now I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. But I’m definitely getting more skeptical by the minute.
  14. I feel you on that! Literally just got my two little ones down and I immediately refresh SoxTalk and there are only like three posts.
  15. He said the moves involves major league talent and prospects. Perhaps I’m reading too much into it, but I take both of those as being plural.
  16. I’ll give it to midnight. This reminds me of that one night of the 2015 Winter Meetings where we signed Robertson & Shark and both moves came out late that night. Hopefully a better outcome this time.
  17. Man the wait is killing me...just want to know if this trade is legit or not
  18. Whatever this trade that Not Steve Cishek is referring has to be fairly substantial as based on his wording it apparently involves at least four Sox players, with two being major leaguers and two being minor leaguers.
  19. You want to pay McCann $18M next year? Cause that’s what a QO guarantees him.
  20. Fully agree.
  21. Yup, seems like a no-brainer to me whether we trade Heuer or not.
  22. Yeah, I kind of worded that stupidly, but I guess what I mean is do the Sox feel they can trade Heuer because they feel Lopez & Rodon can be effective out of the pen?
  23. The only major league pieces I could see being moved are Dunning, Lopez, & Heuer (based on not being used today). I guess it’s possible that McCann could get moved and maybe Mazara is included as a salary offset in a move for a RF, but that’s more or less it.
  24. I’m more concerned about our bullpen without Heuer than our offense with Mazara / Engel platooning in RF. If we do move Heuer, I wonder if the plan is to immediately send Lopez & Rodon to the pen.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.