Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. You’d pass on Lynn because he gave up 3 runs against the best team in baseball?
  2. Gio Gonzalez would make the start as he hasn’t pitched the 22nd.
  3. Bold prediction but Lynn gets traded tomorrow at 12:26pm shortly before our game kicks off. Dunning, Collins, & Adolfo will be the return. Half the board will love it, the other half will hate it, but ultimately Rick Hahn will declare the window has officially fucking opened.
  4. No idea why the Brewers would move Woodruff right now.
  5. Lol...I have literally lost all respect for you as a baseball fan and regret offering to buy you a beer that one time.
  6. Lynn may be a lot of a things, but a wuss is not one of them. Dude is a fucking warrior on the mound.
  7. Mendick is nice little player, but his batted ball data is not impressive at all and he’s likely going to see a drop-off in performance.
  8. Trading Kopech right now would be incredibly stupid unless it’s for a DeGrom caliber pitcher. Too many people are overreacting to his decision to opt out this year.
  9. Real talk, what would our playoff bullpen look like right now assuming we make no trades and that Bummer comes back? Below are basically our current options. RHP: Colome, Heuer, Marshall, Foster, Burdi, Cordero, Cishek, Lopez LHP: Bummer, Fry, Detwiler, Gonzalez, Rodon IMO, if we add an arm it has to be at least semi impactful.
  10. We just need him back a week or two before the playoffs to get some rust off.
  11. One hour until Lynn makes his start...I could see something happening tonight for sure.
  12. He hasn’t but I personally believe he just has that “it” factor and will ultimately be successful. And until Cease, Kopech, etc. prove themselves, I ideally want as much as depth as possible.
  13. I have no concerns trading Adolfo. I am more concerned about trading Dunning as I think he’s super underrated and none of the young arms have established themselves yet, but I’d probably be fine with that deal for Lynn in the end.
  14. Depends on the price, but trading Kopech for him would have a chance to be really damaging come 2022.
  15. It’s not a legitimate rumor so I wouldn’t really waste time entertaining it.
  16. Four for Woodruff and three for Hader
  17. What Sox fan thinks this is too much?
  18. Feels like Anderson is due for a bomb
  19. Alright, need five runs to win this thing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.