Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirtySox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirtySox

  1. X (formerly Twitter)Charlotte Knights (@KnightsBaseball) on XKnights Roster Moves ⬇️Shane Smith to Charlotte. On the bump today.
  2. Gasparino to the Phillies.
  3. Reds took Dylan Bowen. Scratch that one off the list.
  4. It's kind of why I'm not/won't be torn up about them not leaning into the high school pitching demographic. It's a fun demographic to me, but it's risky and I don't necessarily trust our development in that area. They've shown some propensity to turn college arms into value so keep on keeping on. Pitching needs to come from somewhere for sure.
  5. Yea. Not a bunch of high value preps being snapped up yet. Probably need to ensure they get the guy they like here with Scolari.
  6. Likely? Being a draft eligible sophomore creates some leverage though. I can't imagine he breaks the bank.
  7. Jaxon Willits to the Angels. I actually like that draft class so far.
  8. Cal Scolari to the White Sox. College pitcher. Going to the injured pitcher well again. Draft eligible Sophmore.
  9. I don't have a stream yet for some reason but the Tracker is live.
  10. Putnam to Rockies. Good pick. Was a White Sox mention late.
  11. Hopefully they are done disassembling the event hall today. Having forklift and PIT noises blaring while the draft was still happening was amateur hour at its finest.
  12. I wonder if we get Santarelli, Ethan Bass, and then call it a day for the most part.
  13. Thome is #57 on Baseball America and #51 on Over-Slot. He's a fine pick. I do understand some folks having a qualm with the profile though. He isn't this tooled up super high upside prep bat. A comp that's thrown around with him that I've heard a few times is Brandon Lowe.
  14. I found it interesting that in the SoxMachine piece today Shirley acknowledged they've leaned into drafting and developing position prospects because of how difficult they are to acquire in trades and how valued they are.
  15. That's why I'm kind of bracing for Santarelli and playing the rest straight.
  16. My gut says Santarelli is at least 2 million. LSU commitments can be pricey.
  17. Yea. It might just be one bigger swing today with the rest being played straight. We will find out in 30.
  18. I posted it from the Over-Slot day one recap podcast. Joe Doyle said Roch will be for 10.5.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.