Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 10, 2015 -> 09:30 AM) To keep him usable for the AAA team? It was an 8-2 game in the top of the 9th inning. There is literally no other time that would've been more perfect for his debut other than that situation. Let him get a feel for things. If he got into trouble, then bring in Robertson.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Robin is such an a$$hole. Why not give Beck this inning?
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Petricka blows. Take him out.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
If they blow this for Rodon, I will be so pissed.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Bonifacio got a hit ... I must be dreaming.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
QUOTE (daggins @ May 9, 2015 -> 08:55 PM) They already said they would. There isn't any doubt. Does the White Sox Front Office have the mental capabilities of a hamster? Why is gods green earth would they do that?
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
The Sox would be so f***ing stupid to put Rodon back in the bullpen.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
I don't know about anyone else, but I am really satisfied with his performance today.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Rodon is ridiculous when there's no one on base.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 9, 2015 -> 08:22 PM) Is it just me or does LaRoche have the same exact swing no matter what pitch is thrown, where it is located, and how fast it is? He does, exactly like Dunn did.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Eaton has horrible bunting technique. Holy hell.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
QUOTE (Condor13 @ May 9, 2015 -> 08:10 PM) Rodon needs to start in the rotation from here on out. Man if this is what he has after not starting for 3 weeks. Kid will be insanely good when he starts every 5th day Exactly. Plus those 2 runs he gave up were off of duck-snorts. He'll be 100X better than Noesi or Danks if he's given the chance.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
That slider was filthy. Holy s***.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
ALEXEI!
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Rodon is braking so many bats.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
And this game is ovah
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
I'm more angry at Eaton for his lack of hustle than anything else.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Seriously, why the hell is Flowers on this team? He can't hit or throw any baserunners out.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
YES!!!!!!!!!
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 9, 2015 -> 03:57 PM) Nice. I really don't mind him in the DJ Carrasco role I don't either. I've always thought that Carroll was better than Noesi.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
If this injury is long term, hopefully Rodon takes his place in the rotation.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Ugh
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
What's with Eaton just jogging around the bases? Where's the hustle?
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
I'm 99.9% sure Billy Hamilton will have at least 5 stolen bases in this series.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Any predictions for Rodon? I'm guessing 6 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 3 BB, 7 K, and he'll get the win.