Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. Alexei has to hit it to the right side here.
  2. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2015 -> 12:21 PM) If Sale could do that 8 more times today, he will hold some records. That would be so awesome haha.
  3. I hate Melky Cabrera. What a waste of money.
  4. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2015 -> 10:53 AM) And the 4 runs he allowed in the first were compliments of Alexei. I don't know what you expect out of a 5th starter, but it apparently is an ERA below 1.00. The guy had not started a game in a couple of weeks and actually did pretty well. I didn't see the game, I'm just looking at the box score. If those runs were compliments of Alexei, then why are all 5 of his runs earned? Wouldn't he be charged with 5 runs, 4 unearned and 1 earned if Alexei was to blame?
  5. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2015 -> 10:48 AM) The last 5 innings he has pitched, he has not allowed a hit. Well, in the 2 innings before that, he allowed 5 runs. What's your point? He's just not very good. He'll eat innings, sure, but he's not that good.
  6. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 28, 2015 -> 10:40 AM) If Leury Garcia gets called up I riot. That wouldn't make any sense anyway. They already have Beckham, Sanchez, and Bonifacio to cover the infield, and Shuck to cover the outfield. Johnson or Thompson would be much more likely to be called up instead of Leury.
  7. The Jays will win this game. I am 99.99% certain.
  8. The Blue Jays are trolling us.
  9. First pitch swinging. I hate it.
  10. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ May 27, 2015 -> 10:35 AM) Glad for the early start. Just like a dentist appointment, best to get it out of the way rather than waste the whole day dreading the inevitable. I hate this damn team. Haha. I'd rather get a root canal than watch this team play.
  11. This will be a 1-9 trip. I can just see it now.
  12. QUOTE (Araxen @ May 26, 2015 -> 06:20 PM) I kind of like Chuck. He's going a good job. I could see him being the back up to Hawk permanently. I hate his voice for some reason. It's just so annoying to me.
  13. Is it bad that I hope that the Sox lose game after game so Reinsdorf has no choice but to fire Ventura?
  14. Blue Jays win 7-1. They get 5 off of Danks in the 1st inning, and then he settles down. LaRoche homers for the Sox, but it is too little too late.
  15. If anyone will be let go of, it will be Todd Steverson. Hopefully they can his ass now.
  16. QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 25, 2015 -> 06:53 PM) Hahn and Ventura should be fired tonight. But they will be here for years to come. Ventura should be canned, but Hahn should stay. How was he supposed to know that all his moves would backfire on him? They looked good on paper.
  17. This has to end Noesi's tenure as a Sox player, right? Please? Please? Pretty please?
  18. Buehrle for Danks. Do that now Mr. Hahn.
  19. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 24, 2015 -> 01:15 PM) What does this even mean? I didn't get that either. If anything, Q is a project that well exceeded any of our realistic expectations.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.